On Friday, February 19th, 2010, Scott Witt accumulated his 100th career win as the Dashers toppled Brookfield East (71-44). Witt has been the head varsity basketball coach at DSHA since 2004. Since Scott has taken over the program, DSHA has won two conference championships and has placed no lower than second in the conference.
The team has been in the sectional final game in three of the last five seasons; winning the sectional in the 2005-2006 season to advance to the state tournament. In the 2008-2009 season, the team finished as the #1 defensive team in Division 1 basketball in the state of Wisconsin. During Witt's tenure, DSHA has averaged 17 wins per season.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Two New Berlin teams played for the U11/12 First Division U12 Championship in the Kohls soccer turnament at Uihlein Soccer Park
- New Berlin Author One of Three Wisconsin Writers
- United Way in Waukesha County Weekly Press Release
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers November 5 Panel Discussion on Refreshing Mudroom and Laundry Room
- Paul Pennoyer Joins Bartelt as a Lead Carpenter
- Help Tarte make Sweet Dreams come true this season!
- VMP Manor Park Pumpkin Smash
- Just in time for Halloween, a bewitching pair by Irish dance author
- West Allis Pastor and Music Director Perform Concert in Sweden
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Adds 15 Members