On Friday, February 19th, 2010, Scott Witt accumulated his 100th career win as the Dashers toppled Brookfield East (71-44). Witt has been the head varsity basketball coach at DSHA since 2004. Since Scott has taken over the program, DSHA has won two conference championships and has placed no lower than second in the conference.
The team has been in the sectional final game in three of the last five seasons; winning the sectional in the 2005-2006 season to advance to the state tournament. In the 2008-2009 season, the team finished as the #1 defensive team in Division 1 basketball in the state of Wisconsin. During Witt's tenure, DSHA has averaged 17 wins per season.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Marching Band Competition at New Berlin Eisenhower High School
- Let's Prevent Another Chemical Incident
- Callen Staffer Earns National Certification Designation
- Mike Thompson, New Berlin Resident, Joins ActionCOACH Business Coaching as Certified Business Coach
- The Energy for Life walk Milwaukee to benefit the United Mitochondrial Disease Foundation will be held on September 26th at Greenfield Park
- Great local cuisine and a Waterbugs Ski Show
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Declaration for Donations Blood Drive
- Quincy University's Rachael Binash garners All Academic Honors in Volleyball
- 25 Reasons Why Cotter Consulting Loves Milwaukee
- UW-Waukesha Continuing Education TO OFFER ONLINE PARALEGAL CERTIFICATE COURSE©