On Friday, February 19th, 2010, Scott Witt accumulated his 100th career win as the Dashers toppled Brookfield East (71-44). Witt has been the head varsity basketball coach at DSHA since 2004. Since Scott has taken over the program, DSHA has won two conference championships and has placed no lower than second in the conference.
The team has been in the sectional final game in three of the last five seasons; winning the sectional in the 2005-2006 season to advance to the state tournament. In the 2008-2009 season, the team finished as the #1 defensive team in Division 1 basketball in the state of Wisconsin. During Witt's tenure, DSHA has averaged 17 wins per season.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Ice Cream Social at the Brookfield Public Library
- St. James Parish Festival to Be Held in Mukwonago Aug. 14-16
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post – Pregnancy and Chiropractic
- C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Maintains Summer Momentum, Donating More Than $500 to Schools
- Alverno College Awarded Two-Year College Ready Grant from Great Lakes
- Dental Exam Often Overlooked as Part of Prenatal Care
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- Waukesha WRAP Artist Exhibit Winners heading to State contest
- Adam Busch named to Lawrence University dean's list
- More WAWM Students Opt for AP Exams