On Friday, February 19th, 2010, Scott Witt accumulated his 100th career win as the Dashers toppled Brookfield East (71-44). Witt has been the head varsity basketball coach at DSHA since 2004. Since Scott has taken over the program, DSHA has won two conference championships and has placed no lower than second in the conference.
The team has been in the sectional final game in three of the last five seasons; winning the sectional in the 2005-2006 season to advance to the state tournament. In the 2008-2009 season, the team finished as the #1 defensive team in Division 1 basketball in the state of Wisconsin. During Witt's tenure, DSHA has averaged 17 wins per season.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Waukesha County’s Mukwonago Park Dog Exercise Area Grand Opening Announced
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Youth Basketball events hosted by WI Shooters
- Annual Used Book Sale to be Held in September
- Annual Candlelit Stroll Offers a Time and Place to Share, Grieve, and Celebrate Life
- Local Job Fair Held to Hire Seasonal Associates for BuySeasons, Inc.
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers September 17 Panel Discussion on Creating an Outdoor Living Space
- Two Advisors in Brookfield Ameriprise Office Achieve Circle of Success Recognition
- The Travels of Pat Ostergren
- THE MYTHS AND REALITIES OF COLLEGE RECRUITING