Milwaukee Film will host a Filmmakers Workshop for 50 local high school students this Saturday, February 6 at RDI Stages in Milwaukee (2525 E. Crawford Ave.) from 9 a.m. until 3:30 p.m. Spots are still available, but they're going fast!
The Milwaukee Film Filmmaker Workshop is a one-of-a-kind collaboration and forum for high school students to gain hands-on experience working on a film set with local professionals. The workshop is FREE and open to the first 50 students who sign up. A complimentary lunch will also be provided.
The workshop will be run by actor Mark Metcalf and is part of Milwaukee Film’s educational project, Collaborative Cinema. It's the first in a series of events throughout the year that will ultimately end with one local student having his/her screenplay made into a film that will premiere at the annual Milwaukee Film Festival.
Space is limited and students MUST sign up in advance by visiting www.milwaukee-film.org, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling (414) 755-1965.
For more information, visit www.milwaukee-film.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Rotarians help sort, stack 2-1/2 tons of food at food pantry
- FREE Parent/Child YOGA at Authentic Birth Center • Wellness Collective
- St. Matthew's Lutheran Church to Present Christmas Concert
- Encourage your kids to become involved in extracurriculars
- 8 Ft. $400 Disney Stocking
- New Berlin Generals Youth Football Players Picked for FBU State Team
- Rotarians to volunteer at food pantry on Saturday
- For all the golfers on your shopping list
- Callen Construction Announces 6th Annual “Refashion for Life” Proceeds
- IKE CHEERLEADERS HOLIDAY YOUTH CHEER CLINIC