Milwaukee Film will host a Filmmakers Workshop for 50 local high school students this Saturday, February 6 at RDI Stages in Milwaukee (2525 E. Crawford Ave.) from 9 a.m. until 3:30 p.m. Spots are still available, but they're going fast!
The Milwaukee Film Filmmaker Workshop is a one-of-a-kind collaboration and forum for high school students to gain hands-on experience working on a film set with local professionals. The workshop is FREE and open to the first 50 students who sign up. A complimentary lunch will also be provided.
The workshop will be run by actor Mark Metcalf and is part of Milwaukee Film’s educational project, Collaborative Cinema. It's the first in a series of events throughout the year that will ultimately end with one local student having his/her screenplay made into a film that will premiere at the annual Milwaukee Film Festival.
Space is limited and students MUST sign up in advance by visiting www.milwaukee-film.org, emailing email@example.com, or by calling (414) 755-1965.
For more information, visit www.milwaukee-film.org.
- Callen Offers Advice On When It’s Time To Replace Windows
- The Innocent Killer
- The Importance of Sleep
- Inspire SE Wisconsin Honors Two New Berlin West Students
- Daylily Plant Sale
- City of Brookfield annouces Summer Concert Series Line up
- Hales Corners Youth Music Theatre proudly presents "The Sound of Music"
- Valedictorian: Wisconsin Connections Academy Taught Me More than Academics
- Join us for Croatian Fest 2016
- Martin Luther Softball Advances with Regional Win