March 3, 2010
New Berlin Public Library
15105 Library Lane
To enter Kindergarten children must be five (5) years old on or before September 1, 2010.
Please bring the following items to registration :
* proof of residency: ex : tax bill , utility bill, cable bill, homeowner or renters insurance , with your name and “current “ New Berlin address shown. drivers license will “NOT” be accepted
*current immunization records
*child's birth certificate
If you have any additional questions regarding kindergarten registration, please contact the elementary school your child will attend.
Glen Park 262-789-6570
Orchard Lane 262-789-6500
Poplar Creek 262-789-6520
Ronald Reagan 262-789-6550
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- West Allis Pastor and Music Director Perform Concert in Sweden
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Adds 15 Members
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on Oct. 22
- Barbara Donaldson, Waukesha Resident, Joins Brookfield Office of Ameriprise Financial
- Honoring Grief - Finding Our Way Through the Holidays
- Christmas in the Grove Nov. 7-8
- WCA “I Choose Compassion” Campaign Launches For National Bullying Prevention Month
- Fall Family Fun Fest at Trinity UCC
- Conference Presents Debate on Legalization of Marijuana
- Holiday Art and Craft Fair at Avalon Square