March 3, 2010
New Berlin Public Library
15105 Library Lane
To enter Kindergarten children must be five (5) years old on or before September 1, 2010.
Please bring the following items to registration :
* proof of residency: ex : tax bill , utility bill, cable bill, homeowner or renters insurance , with your name and “current “ New Berlin address shown. drivers license will “NOT” be accepted
*current immunization records
*child's birth certificate
If you have any additional questions regarding kindergarten registration, please contact the elementary school your child will attend.
Glen Park 262-789-6570
Orchard Lane 262-789-6500
Poplar Creek 262-789-6520
Ronald Reagan 262-789-6550
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Assurant Health ranks on southeast Wisconsin Top Workplaces list
- Local student receives research scholarship from Carroll University
- Spectrum Communications Hits the Big 3-0
- Children's Medical Grants Now Available in Wisconsin from the UnitedHealthcare Children's Foundation
- Welcome to First Weber Group...
- Feline Superstars Debut This Weekend in New Endangered Species Puzzles at Zoo
- FREE Organic Lawn Care Workshops This Saturday
- Introduce a New Member Into Your Family & Culture This Summer By Hosting a Student From Spain
- FREE Elmbrook Memorial "Walk with a Wheaton Doc"
- Medical College of Wisconsin Open House