March 3, 2010
New Berlin Public Library
15105 Library Lane
To enter Kindergarten children must be five (5) years old on or before September 1, 2010.
Please bring the following items to registration :
* proof of residency: ex : tax bill , utility bill, cable bill, homeowner or renters insurance , with your name and “current “ New Berlin address shown. drivers license will “NOT” be accepted
*current immunization records
*child's birth certificate
If you have any additional questions regarding kindergarten registration, please contact the elementary school your child will attend.
Glen Park 262-789-6570
Orchard Lane 262-789-6500
Poplar Creek 262-789-6520
Ronald Reagan 262-789-6550
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Two New Berlin teams played for the U11/12 First Division U12 Championship in the Kohls soccer turnament at Uihlein Soccer Park
- New Berlin Author One of Three Wisconsin Writers
- United Way in Waukesha County Weekly Press Release
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers November 5 Panel Discussion on Refreshing Mudroom and Laundry Room
- Paul Pennoyer Joins Bartelt as a Lead Carpenter
- Help Tarte make Sweet Dreams come true this season!
- VMP Manor Park Pumpkin Smash
- Just in time for Halloween, a bewitching pair by Irish dance author
- West Allis Pastor and Music Director Perform Concert in Sweden
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Adds 15 Members