March 3, 2010
New Berlin Public Library
15105 Library Lane
To enter Kindergarten children must be five (5) years old on or before September 1, 2010.
Please bring the following items to registration :
* proof of residency: ex : tax bill , utility bill, cable bill, homeowner or renters insurance , with your name and “current “ New Berlin address shown. drivers license will “NOT” be accepted
*current immunization records
*child's birth certificate
If you have any additional questions regarding kindergarten registration, please contact the elementary school your child will attend.
Glen Park 262-789-6570
Orchard Lane 262-789-6500
Poplar Creek 262-789-6520
Ronald Reagan 262-789-6550
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Chamber Rolls Out the Red Carpet at Gala 2015
- Workplace violence the topic of Rotary meeting March 11
- Alverno Presents Joe Westerlund’s Grandma Sparrow & His Piddletractor Orchestra
- Local Residents Star in THE NERD at Sunset Playhouse
- Children's Hospital of Wisconsin and Autism Speaks Host Autism Resource Fair
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce partners with Waukesha County Technical College for Human Resources for the Small Business roundtable
- Carroll's Bryan Nagy named All-Midwest Conference
- Wine & Beer Tasting Event March 21, 2015 @ 6:00pm
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Peak Performance Volleyball Camp for 3rd - 8th Grade Girls