March 3, 2010
New Berlin Public Library
15105 Library Lane
To enter Kindergarten children must be five (5) years old on or before September 1, 2010.
Please bring the following items to registration :
* proof of residency: ex : tax bill , utility bill, cable bill, homeowner or renters insurance , with your name and “current “ New Berlin address shown. drivers license will “NOT” be accepted
*current immunization records
*child's birth certificate
If you have any additional questions regarding kindergarten registration, please contact the elementary school your child will attend.
Glen Park 262-789-6570
Orchard Lane 262-789-6500
Poplar Creek 262-789-6520
Ronald Reagan 262-789-6550
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Welding Trainees Meet Employer
- FREE Elmbrook Memorial "Walk With A Wheaton Doc" – Saturday, April 26, 2014
- New Berlin Woman Wins NW WI Travel Contest
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- United for Libraries to present Public Service Award to Congressman Jim Sensenbrenner (R-Wis.)
- WOW Workforce Development Board Receives State Performance Award
- CYP Waukesha Hosts “Conservative Media Night” Networking Event
- "Biggest Loser" contestant Lisa Rambo in Franklin on April 26th & 27th
- Upcoming Sunset Playhouse Musical MainStage Concert features Elm Grove Resident
- St. Francis All Abilities Playground Craft/Vendor Fair