New Berlin West Youth Girls Basketball will be holding tryouts for the 5th thru 8th Grade Girls Select Basketball teams on Thursday, September 17 at the Poplar Creek Grade School. This is a feeder program for the New Berlin West Girls Basketball Program, and the teams are comprised of grade school and middle school girls who plan to attend New Berlin West High School, are parent-sponsored, and play between 35 and 50 games in the YGSB League, played in Waukesha, and in various tournaments located in Southeast, WI. Interested players and parents should report to the MAIN GYM at Poplar Creek. 4th Graders interested in trying out for the 5th grade team are welcome to attend.
The schedule for the 17th is as follows:
5Th Grade Registration @ 5:00 PM, Tryouts 5:15-6:15 PM
6Th Grade Registration @ 6:00 PM, Tryouts 6:15-7:15 PM
7Th Grade Registration @ 7:00 PM, Tryouts 7:15-8:05 PM
8Th Grade Registration @ 8:00 PM, Tryouts 8:05-8:55 PM
If you have any questions, please visit the website at http://www.nbwybc.org, or send an e-mail to Ralph Giammarco at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 262-827-0599.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Ice Cream Social at the Brookfield Public Library
- St. James Parish Festival to Be Held in Mukwonago Aug. 14-16
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post – Pregnancy and Chiropractic
- C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Maintains Summer Momentum, Donating More Than $500 to Schools
- Alverno College Awarded Two-Year College Ready Grant from Great Lakes
- Dental Exam Often Overlooked as Part of Prenatal Care
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- Waukesha WRAP Artist Exhibit Winners heading to State contest
- Adam Busch named to Lawrence University dean's list
- More WAWM Students Opt for AP Exams