New Berlin, WI………….Branson, Mo comes to New Berlin for a VFW Benefit Show on Saturday September 13th at 7:30 pm as Elvis and the Superstars is performed at the Heppner-Horn Bros VFW Post 5716 at 17980 W. Beloit Road in New Berlin. This show is based in Branson, Mo with performances in 44 states. Billed as the Ultimate Superstar Tribute Show starring Dave “Elvis” Ehlert. Ehlert has been featured on “Oprah”, Network T.V. and the Legends Show in Las Vegas. His show features impersonations of Elvis, Neil Diamond, Nat King Cole, Rod Stewart, Dean Martin, Johnny Cash, Conway Twitty, Roy Orbison and Tom Jones. Ehlert with his 14 yr. old grandson drummer, Devin Stephens, will take the stage at 7:30 pm on Saturday August 30th. Advance Tickets $15;--At the door $18. Advance Tickets available at the VFW or Call 262-679-0800 or 800-358-4795 to order by phone. To view the event info online click here: http://www.bransonsuperstars.com/roadshowschedule.html
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- New Berlin Youth Wrestling sets dates for upcoming season
- Weekly United Way Press Release - Volunteer Opportunities
- Autumn Harvest Bowl Disc Golf Event for the Food Pantry of Waukesha County
- St. Martin of Tours - Oktoberfest 2014
- Harvest! Halloween and Harvest Shopping Market is October 3-5 at Hawthorne Hill Farm
- RED HOT MAMA! A Tribute to Sophie Tucker (featuring Becky Spice)
- "Diary of Anne Frank" at Lake Country Playhouse in October
- BSI is Best In Show at STRUT
- ABC News Anchor Dan Harris Featured as Keynote Speaker for 2014 Alverno Community Conference