"GOT GIRLFRIENDS?" Then get them together for GIRLS NITE OUT hosted by SHOP TO CARRIE ON & POPLAR CREEK GARDENS.. WED. AUG 20TH 5-8:00 16980 W National Ave. New Berlin "FALL FASHION SHOW" with Health, Wellness, & Beauty vendors. Wine Tasting & Tasties!..Come for 10 minutes or the whole nite as 8 models style around you, showing you the latest in knotting a Scarf into Vests, Boot Bling,Interchangeable "Snap Jewelry" where you design your own..affordable Fashions are for any age Sm-3XL..Vocal, Simi Sue, Urban Mango..Health & Wellness vendors ..Essential Oils to all the Spa Pampering from Arizona Spa. L'Bri, Arbonne, Weight Loss Solution & more..Great Plant selections for Fall plantings from Poplar Creek Gardens
This months' Community raiser is "Bring School Supplies" to help a 1st Grade MPS classroom off to a great start with our help!! go to shoptocarrieon.com for monthly GNO events and Fall Festivals. tickets $10. but apply towards any purchase at the shops.
KEEP CALM AND SHOP TO CARRIE ON..
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Weekly United Way Press Release - Volunteer Opportunities
- Autumn Harvest Bowl Disc Golf Event for the Food Pantry of Waukesha County
- St. Martin of Tours - Oktoberfest 2014
- Harvest! Halloween and Harvest Shopping Market is October 3-5 at Hawthorne Hill Farm
- RED HOT MAMA! A Tribute to Sophie Tucker (featuring Becky Spice)
- "Diary of Anne Frank" at Lake Country Playhouse in October
- BSI is Best In Show at STRUT
- ABC News Anchor Dan Harris Featured as Keynote Speaker for 2014 Alverno Community Conference
- Jim and Tom Palzewicz honored with entry into ActionCOACH Hall of Fame
- FREE Workshop Teaches Eco-friendly Methods