"GOT GIRLFRIENDS?" Then get them together for GIRLS NITE OUT hosted by SHOP TO CARRIE ON & POPLAR CREEK GARDENS.. WED. AUG 20TH 5-8:00 16980 W National Ave. New Berlin "FALL FASHION SHOW" with Health, Wellness, & Beauty vendors. Wine Tasting & Tasties!..Come for 10 minutes or the whole nite as 8 models style around you, showing you the latest in knotting a Scarf into Vests, Boot Bling,Interchangeable "Snap Jewelry" where you design your own..affordable Fashions are for any age Sm-3XL..Vocal, Simi Sue, Urban Mango..Health & Wellness vendors ..Essential Oils to all the Spa Pampering from Arizona Spa. L'Bri, Arbonne, Weight Loss Solution & more..Great Plant selections for Fall plantings from Poplar Creek Gardens
This months' Community raiser is "Bring School Supplies" to help a 1st Grade MPS classroom off to a great start with our help!! go to shoptocarrieon.com for monthly GNO events and Fall Festivals. tickets $10. but apply towards any purchase at the shops.
KEEP CALM AND SHOP TO CARRIE ON..
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Just in time for Halloween, a bewitching pair by Irish dance author
- West Allis Pastor and Music Director Perform Concert in Sweden
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Adds 15 Members
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on Oct. 22
- Barbara Donaldson, Waukesha Resident, Joins Brookfield Office of Ameriprise Financial
- Honoring Grief - Finding Our Way Through the Holidays
- Christmas in the Grove Nov. 7-8
- WCA “I Choose Compassion” Campaign Launches For National Bullying Prevention Month
- Fall Family Fun Fest at Trinity UCC
- Conference Presents Debate on Legalization of Marijuana