"GOT GIRLFRIENDS?" Then get them together for GIRLS NITE OUT hosted by SHOP TO CARRIE ON & POPLAR CREEK GARDENS.. WED. AUG 20TH 5-8:00 16980 W National Ave. New Berlin "FALL FASHION SHOW" with Health, Wellness, & Beauty vendors. Wine Tasting & Tasties!..Come for 10 minutes or the whole nite as 8 models style around you, showing you the latest in knotting a Scarf into Vests, Boot Bling,Interchangeable "Snap Jewelry" where you design your own..affordable Fashions are for any age Sm-3XL..Vocal, Simi Sue, Urban Mango..Health & Wellness vendors ..Essential Oils to all the Spa Pampering from Arizona Spa. L'Bri, Arbonne, Weight Loss Solution & more..Great Plant selections for Fall plantings from Poplar Creek Gardens
This months' Community raiser is "Bring School Supplies" to help a 1st Grade MPS classroom off to a great start with our help!! go to shoptocarrieon.com for monthly GNO events and Fall Festivals. tickets $10. but apply towards any purchase at the shops.
KEEP CALM AND SHOP TO CARRIE ON..
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Refuse To Be A Victim ® Seminar to be Presented in Muskego
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce announces monthly Tech Trends series of workshops on IT, internet safety, and commonly-used software
- Rotary Club’s watermelon slices quench thirst, benefit community
- Summer Travel Tips, or “How to Make Your Dollar Travel Further”
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- Enhance Your Home’s Exterior With Tips From Callen
- State Farm Welcomes New Agent Jason Aexel to Muskego
- WAMI WINNER SCOTT E. BERENDT & THE US PROJECT TO PERFORM AT FOURTH OF JULY COMMUNITY BASH
- Marching Band Competition at New Berlin Eisenhower High School
- Let's Prevent Another Chemical Incident