"GOT GIRLFRIENDS?" Then get them together for GIRLS NITE OUT hosted by SHOP TO CARRIE ON & POPLAR CREEK GARDENS.. WED. AUG 20TH 5-8:00 16980 W National Ave. New Berlin "FALL FASHION SHOW" with Health, Wellness, & Beauty vendors. Wine Tasting & Tasties!..Come for 10 minutes or the whole nite as 8 models style around you, showing you the latest in knotting a Scarf into Vests, Boot Bling,Interchangeable "Snap Jewelry" where you design your own..affordable Fashions are for any age Sm-3XL..Vocal, Simi Sue, Urban Mango..Health & Wellness vendors ..Essential Oils to all the Spa Pampering from Arizona Spa. L'Bri, Arbonne, Weight Loss Solution & more..Great Plant selections for Fall plantings from Poplar Creek Gardens
This months' Community raiser is "Bring School Supplies" to help a 1st Grade MPS classroom off to a great start with our help!! go to shoptocarrieon.com for monthly GNO events and Fall Festivals. tickets $10. but apply towards any purchase at the shops.
KEEP CALM AND SHOP TO CARRIE ON..
- Hoops for Awareness
- SDNB Includes 'College and Career Ready Dispositions in Grading, Reporting
- Playground at Malone Opens July 2nd
- MOD Pizza Opening in New Berlin
- It's Raining Kittens at HAWS
- Martin Luther Baseball Sets Records, Earns Honors
- Bike Safety and Maintenance Program at Brookfield Public Library
- Learn about Native American Culture at the Brookfield Public LIbrary
- Studio Barcelona on Vliet Street in Washington Heights Opens to Offer Annie Sloan Chalk Paint, Creative Workshops and Hand-painted Furniture
- WAUWATOSA VETERINARY CLINIC OPENS SECOND LOCATION ON STATE STREET