Long time, 38yr. Professional Florist, Flowers To Carrie On has opened this Unique Gift Shop & Clothing Boutique in your neighborhood!!. Located in the Poplar Creek Garden Center Complex at 16980 W National ave. New Berlin . We are over flowing with Unique Gifts, custom & seasonal florals.. Fall & Halloween are sneaking in. We carry a nice line of comfy & affordable Women's styles from Sm-3XL. Also all the accessories, purses, scarves,jewelry and the new interchangeable, design your own.."Snap Jewelry." We boast Buy Local & Support Local with unique works from many Local Artisans, driftwood crosses to yard art & more. Gift Shop To Carrie On & Poplar Creek Gardens host a Girl's Nite Out, (GNO) once a month.. always with an inspirational theme.. this months' FALL FASHIONS SHOW , HEALTH, WELLNESS & BEAUTY..with 10 vendors. Wed. Aug 20th, 5-8:00 tickets $10. but apply towards any purchase. Festivities & Snacks always served. This months Community Fund Raiser is "Bring School Supplies" to help a MPS 1st Grade Class off to a great start. Mark your calendars, Get your Girls together.. this month & next!! We are all about Buy Local and your neighborhoods with survive & thrive.. supporting the Women in Business. Keep yourself posted by going to shoptocarrieon.com..Much more to come!! KEEP CALM AND SHOP TO CARRIE ON..
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Refuse To Be A Victim ® Seminar to be Presented in Muskego
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce announces monthly Tech Trends series of workshops on IT, internet safety, and commonly-used software
- Rotary Club’s watermelon slices quench thirst, benefit community
- Summer Travel Tips, or “How to Make Your Dollar Travel Further”
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- Enhance Your Home’s Exterior With Tips From Callen
- State Farm Welcomes New Agent Jason Aexel to Muskego
- WAMI WINNER SCOTT E. BERENDT & THE US PROJECT TO PERFORM AT FOURTH OF JULY COMMUNITY BASH
- Marching Band Competition at New Berlin Eisenhower High School
- Waukesha Civic Band 72nd Season Plays On