Long time, 38yr. Professional Florist, Flowers To Carrie On has opened this Unique Gift Shop & Clothing Boutique in your neighborhood!!. Located in the Poplar Creek Garden Center Complex at 16980 W National ave. New Berlin . We are over flowing with Unique Gifts, custom & seasonal florals.. Fall & Halloween are sneaking in. We carry a nice line of comfy & affordable Women's styles from Sm-3XL. Also all the accessories, purses, scarves,jewelry and the new interchangeable, design your own.."Snap Jewelry." We boast Buy Local & Support Local with unique works from many Local Artisans, driftwood crosses to yard art & more. Gift Shop To Carrie On & Poplar Creek Gardens host a Girl's Nite Out, (GNO) once a month.. always with an inspirational theme.. this months' FALL FASHIONS SHOW , HEALTH, WELLNESS & BEAUTY..with 10 vendors. Wed. Aug 20th, 5-8:00 tickets $10. but apply towards any purchase. Festivities & Snacks always served. This months Community Fund Raiser is "Bring School Supplies" to help a MPS 1st Grade Class off to a great start. Mark your calendars, Get your Girls together.. this month & next!! We are all about Buy Local and your neighborhoods with survive & thrive.. supporting the Women in Business. Keep yourself posted by going to shoptocarrieon.com..Much more to come!! KEEP CALM AND SHOP TO CARRIE ON..
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post – Backpacks and School
- Jim Palzewicz brings EOS (Entrepreneurial Operating System) to Wisconsin
- Backpack Coalition Distributes 2,100 Backpacks
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Lasting Headache Relief Without Visiting the Medicine Cabinet
- Milwaukee Backgammon Meetup
- New Berlin Swim Club Tryouts
- New Home for Uncle Ned's Consignment Liquidation & Estate Sales, LLC
- National Youth Wind Orchestra of Luxembourg to perform
- Get College Smart!
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Announces 14th Annual Big League Blood Drive