Long time, 38yr. Professional Florist, Flowers To Carrie On has opened this Unique Gift Shop & Clothing Boutique in your neighborhood!!. Located in the Poplar Creek Garden Center Complex at 16980 W National ave. New Berlin . We are over flowing with Unique Gifts, custom & seasonal florals.. Fall & Halloween are sneaking in. We carry a nice line of comfy & affordable Women's styles from Sm-3XL. Also all the accessories, purses, scarves,jewelry and the new interchangeable, design your own.."Snap Jewelry." We boast Buy Local & Support Local with unique works from many Local Artisans, driftwood crosses to yard art & more. Gift Shop To Carrie On & Poplar Creek Gardens host a Girl's Nite Out, (GNO) once a month.. always with an inspirational theme.. this months' FALL FASHIONS SHOW , HEALTH, WELLNESS & BEAUTY..with 10 vendors. Wed. Aug 20th, 5-8:00 tickets $10. but apply towards any purchase. Festivities & Snacks always served. This months Community Fund Raiser is "Bring School Supplies" to help a MPS 1st Grade Class off to a great start. Mark your calendars, Get your Girls together.. this month & next!! We are all about Buy Local and your neighborhoods with survive & thrive.. supporting the Women in Business. Keep yourself posted by going to shoptocarrieon.com..Much more to come!! KEEP CALM AND SHOP TO CARRIE ON..
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 1212 Bodyworks Grand Opening
- Movin’ & Lubin’ to Unveil Winning Company Slogan, Celebrate Opening May 28
- Moorland Park Tennis Center adds 8 Pickleball Courts
- New Berlin Resident Promoted by Alverno College
- New Berlin West Boys Basketball Golf Outing
- Restring Your Guitar at Cascio Interstate
- Group Guitar Lessons, Every Monday night in June!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on May 27
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help