The 50th Anniversary running of the New Berlin Soap Box Derby will be held on Sunday, September 7 at Valley View Park (5100 S. Small Rd.). The event will also include the 30th annual Special Race for Special Kids -- a unique race for children with developmental and physical disabilities.
For more information visit the website at www.nbsoapboxderby.org or contact David Nagy at firstname.lastname@example.org or 262-569-5516.
- Hartford UHS Team Wins Safety Room Challenge at Muskego High School
- Paul Degner, Elkhorn Area School District, Wins Safety Room Challenge at Muskego High School
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- TAPAS & FLAMENCO GUITARIST D'Arez
- Wii Olympics for Adults at Brookfield Public Library
- Civic Band Plays Free Concert Sunday
- Rogers Behavioral Health to Host Job Fair on August 11
- Wauwatosa West Class of 2001 Reunion
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce sponsoring Waukesha regional job fair