It was nice summer day as members of the Rotary Club of New Berlin, along with a guest, donned their work gloves for a good cause on Saturday, June 7. They pulled weeds and spread mulch in two sections on the grounds of the New Berlin Community Center, 14750 W. Cleveland Ave.
Pictured are Rotarian Dianne Moore; Dianne's husband, Bill Moore; and Rotarians Scott Klaas and Rick Hobbs. Rotarian Tom Fuszard also assisted. The Rotarians are wearing their "Rotarian At Work" safety vests, used for volunteer work.
Rotary's motto is "Service Above Self." Rotarians enjoy participating in these types of events, because they allow members to give back to their community. As we say, we try to make our community an even better place one project at a time.
The Rotary Club of New Berlin is comprised of fun-loving business people and retired folks committed to making New Berlin an even better community. Charted in 1970, the club has supported numerous organizations and individuals over the years. To learn more, visit our website. Feel free to join us for lunch sometime.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Do You Have a Silent Leak? Southeast Wisconsin Plumber Suggests Auditing Water Bill
- Alicia, My Story
- Easter Egg Hunt!
- New Berlin Actress Performs in Acacia Theatre's "Great Expectations"
- 29th Annual Easter Egg Hunt
- Print all In new window NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING ART SHOWCASE
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: What Exactly Are the B Complex Vitamins?
- Milwaukee Hamilton Class of 1975, 40th Reunion
- Recycle Your Clothes for Earth Day!
- Muskego Open Swim, Pool Rentals, & Swim Lessons!