Members of the Rotary Club of New Berlin will put on work gloves and boots to improve public areas in New Berlin this Saturday.
Working under the direction of Parks Director Mark Schroeder, Rotarians will clear brush and spread mulch at the community center, 14750 W. Cleveland Ave.
Time permitting, they will perform similar work at Hickory Grove (Sunnyslope Road and Cleveland Avenue). The projects are scheduled to run from 9:00 a.m to noon.
Rotarians will be wearing the yellow "Rotarian At Work" safety vest. Stop by and say hello if you're in the area.
The Rotary Club of New Berlin is comprised of fun-loving business people and retired folks committed to making New Berlin an even better community. Charted in 1970, the club has supported numerous organizations and individuals over the years. To learn more, visit our website. Feel free to join us for lunch sometime.
- Pulse of the City Presents Callen With 2016 Customer Satisfaction Award
- Tribute Tuesday Concert Series Announced
- SDNB Info Tech and Computer Science Students Leverage Field Experiences to Shape Future Plans
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host “New Approaches to Sustainable Health Care Costs” at monthly breakfast meeting
- Local Grad promoted to Corporal
- One Project, Many Beneficiaries: Waukesha Couple Aids Widow to Help Adopt Orphan from China
- Dog Behaving Badly? Free Seminar
- SDNB 5th Grader Kicks off Laureates Discussion at Junior Achievement Legends Event
- New Adoption, Foster Parenting Ministry Aims to Educate and Advocate for Children
- RUMMAGE SALE