Members of the Rotary Club of New Berlin will put on work gloves and boots to improve public areas in New Berlin this Saturday.
Working under the direction of Parks Director Mark Schroeder, Rotarians will clear brush and spread mulch at the community center, 14750 W. Cleveland Ave.
Time permitting, they will perform similar work at Hickory Grove (Sunnyslope Road and Cleveland Avenue). The projects are scheduled to run from 9:00 a.m to noon.
Rotarians will be wearing the yellow "Rotarian At Work" safety vest. Stop by and say hello if you're in the area.
The Rotary Club of New Berlin is comprised of fun-loving business people and retired folks committed to making New Berlin an even better community. Charted in 1970, the club has supported numerous organizations and individuals over the years. To learn more, visit our website. Feel free to join us for lunch sometime.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Tim O’Brien Homes Goes for The Green at 2014 Parade Of Homes
- Governor Recognizes Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month
- Outsourcing Payroll and HR: The Payroll Company Advantage
- KIDS From Wisconsin to rock New Berlin West High School Aug. 22
- Ninth Annual GMAC Golf Outing Tees Off Aug. 15, Benefiting Two Charities
- St. Joe's FunFest
- West Allis Central Class of 1979 Reunion
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Lose Your Job? Your Blueprint to Recovery: Top 10 Things To Do NOW!
- C.H. Coakley Successfully Moves Another Milwaukee Company