Members of the Rotary Club of New Berlin will put on work gloves and boots to improve public areas in New Berlin this Saturday.
Working under the direction of Parks Director Mark Schroeder, Rotarians will clear brush and spread mulch at the community center, 14750 W. Cleveland Ave.
Time permitting, they will perform similar work at Hickory Grove (Sunnyslope Road and Cleveland Avenue). The projects are scheduled to run from 9:00 a.m to noon.
Rotarians will be wearing the yellow "Rotarian At Work" safety vest. Stop by and say hello if you're in the area.
The Rotary Club of New Berlin is comprised of fun-loving business people and retired folks committed to making New Berlin an even better community. Charted in 1970, the club has supported numerous organizations and individuals over the years. To learn more, visit our website. Feel free to join us for lunch sometime.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Rotarians to assist food pantry during Postal Service food drive
- Heritage's Spring Program is on Mission
- Local Start-Up Business
- Milwaukee/NARI Tour of Remodeled Homes to Feature New Berlin Home
- HGTV to Feature Flat Rate Home Services Manager on National Television Show
- Scholarships Awarded by Hales Corners Woman's Club
- United Way Volunteer Opportunities
- Froedtert & Medical College of Wisconsin Makes List of Top Health Systems
- Artist in Residence Program Teaches Elementary Students about Photography
- Kids From Wisconsin Premier