Members of the Rotary Club of New Berlin help sort food at the New Berlin Food Pantry on Saturday, May 10. The annual Post Office food drive brought in thousands of pounds of food for this, the largest collection effort of the year for the New Berlin Food Pantry.
Pictured are club president Stephanie Friemoth, Tom Fuszard, Bob Schaefer, Audrey Juds and Carmelita Stehr. Rotarians Art Angove and Rick Hobbs also helped out. Representing Rotarian Jeremy Rynders were his wife, Jodi, and daughters.
Thanks to all the Rotarians and other citizens who volunteered during this very important day for the New Berlin Food Pantry and the communities it serves.
The Rotary Club of New Berlin is comprised of civic-minded citizens and business people committed to making New Berlin an even better community. Charted in 1970, the club has supported numerous organizations and individuals over the years. To learn more, visit our website. Feel free to join us for lunch sometime.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Save the Date for the New Berlin West Pom & Dance Clinic on Nov. 21, 2015
- Help "Build" Holiday Cheer
- Local Contractor on Mission to Educate First Time Homeowners
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- Record Setting Ribbon Cuttings for Muskego Businesses
- Big Z: Unique family meal option from Marcus Theatres
- Harvest! Halloween and Harvest Shopping Market is October 3-5 at Hawthorne Hill Farm
- Fall Harvest Art & Craft Fair-Sat. October 17, 2015
- Brookfield Chamber’s young professionals group, Summit, meets September 29th for “Networking 101”
- New Berlin Girl Wants to Increase Awareness of Poverty and Malnutrition in Guatemala