Members of the Rotary Club of New Berlin help sort food at the New Berlin Food Pantry on Saturday, May 10. The annual Post Office food drive brought in thousands of pounds of food for this, the largest collection effort of the year for the New Berlin Food Pantry.
Pictured are club president Stephanie Friemoth, Tom Fuszard, Bob Schaefer, Audrey Juds and Carmelita Stehr. Rotarians Art Angove and Rick Hobbs also helped out. Representing Rotarian Jeremy Rynders were his wife, Jodi, and daughters.
Thanks to all the Rotarians and other citizens who volunteered during this very important day for the New Berlin Food Pantry and the communities it serves.
The Rotary Club of New Berlin is comprised of civic-minded citizens and business people committed to making New Berlin an even better community. Charted in 1970, the club has supported numerous organizations and individuals over the years. To learn more, visit our website. Feel free to join us for lunch sometime.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Refuse To Be A Victim ® Seminar to be Presented in Muskego
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce announces monthly Tech Trends series of workshops on IT, internet safety, and commonly-used software
- Rotary Club’s watermelon slices quench thirst, benefit community
- Summer Travel Tips, or “How to Make Your Dollar Travel Further”
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- Enhance Your Home’s Exterior With Tips From Callen
- State Farm Welcomes New Agent Jason Aexel to Muskego
- WAMI WINNER SCOTT E. BERENDT & THE US PROJECT TO PERFORM AT FOURTH OF JULY COMMUNITY BASH
- Marching Band Competition at New Berlin Eisenhower High School
- Let's Prevent Another Chemical Incident