Members of the Rotary Club of New Berlin help sort food at the New Berlin Food Pantry on Saturday, May 10. The annual Post Office food drive brought in thousands of pounds of food for this, the largest collection effort of the year for the New Berlin Food Pantry.
Pictured are club president Stephanie Friemoth, Tom Fuszard, Bob Schaefer, Audrey Juds and Carmelita Stehr. Rotarians Art Angove and Rick Hobbs also helped out. Representing Rotarian Jeremy Rynders were his wife, Jodi, and daughters.
Thanks to all the Rotarians and other citizens who volunteered during this very important day for the New Berlin Food Pantry and the communities it serves.
The Rotary Club of New Berlin is comprised of civic-minded citizens and business people committed to making New Berlin an even better community. Charted in 1970, the club has supported numerous organizations and individuals over the years. To learn more, visit our website. Feel free to join us for lunch sometime.
- Hartford UHS Team Wins Safety Room Challenge at Muskego High School
- Paul Degner, Elkhorn Area School District, Wins Safety Room Challenge at Muskego High School
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- TAPAS & FLAMENCO GUITARIST D'Arez
- Wii Olympics for Adults at Brookfield Public Library
- Civic Band Plays Free Concert Sunday
- Rogers Behavioral Health to Host Job Fair on August 11
- Wauwatosa West Class of 2001 Reunion
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce sponsoring Waukesha regional job fair