Joe Krolikowski, an American Family Insurance agent in New Berlin, has been recognized for providing outstanding customer experience under the American Star Excellence in Customer Experience Certification. Krolikowski joins other American Family agents who have demonstrated the highest level of commitment to outstanding customer service.
Krolikowski has been an agent for American Family since January, 1989. His office is located at 16645 W. Greenfield Ave
“There are many choices out there in the insurance marketplace,” said Dan Schultz, American Family Insurance’s president and chief operating officer. “The American Star Excellence in Customer Experience Certification lets consumers know these are agents with an established track record of excellent customer service.”
The service excellence distinction was determined through an evaluation process conducted under guidelines established through the American Star Excellence in Customer Experience certification. The process consists of a customer satisfaction survey which measures customers’ overall experience with their current American Family agent. Only agencies that perform in the top 20 percent of all insurance agencies nationwide, based on customer satisfaction surveys, are eligible to become American Star Excellence in Customer Experience certified.
About American Family Insurance
Based in Madison, Wis., American Family Insurance offers auto, homeowners, life, health, commercial and farm/ranch insurance in 19 states. American Family is the nation’s third-largest mutual property/casualty insurance company and 14th-largest property/casualty insurance group.
Media Relations Contact:
American Family Insurance
Director, Media Relations
(608) 242-4100 ext. 30680
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Big Z: Unique family meal option from Marcus Theatres
- Harvest! Halloween and Harvest Shopping Market is October 3-5 at Hawthorne Hill Farm
- Fall Harvest Art & Craft Fair-Sat. October 17, 2015
- Brookfield Chamber’s young professionals group, Summit, meets September 29th for “Networking 101”
- New Berlin Girl Wants to Increase Awareness of Poverty and Malnutrition in Guatemala
- Why should everyone get massages regularly?
- Waukesha Monkey Joe's Hosts Food Drive in October
- Heritage Haunted House
- WineDown and Shop at St. Mary's Oct. 20
- Tech Trends workshops continue on October 8, 2015 due to exceptional success