Joe Krolikowski, an American Family Insurance agent in New Berlin, has been recognized for providing outstanding customer experience under the American Star Excellence in Customer Experience Certification. Krolikowski joins other American Family agents who have demonstrated the highest level of commitment to outstanding customer service.
Krolikowski has been an agent for American Family since January, 1989. His office is located at 16645 W. Greenfield Ave
“There are many choices out there in the insurance marketplace,” said Dan Schultz, American Family Insurance’s president and chief operating officer. “The American Star Excellence in Customer Experience Certification lets consumers know these are agents with an established track record of excellent customer service.”
The service excellence distinction was determined through an evaluation process conducted under guidelines established through the American Star Excellence in Customer Experience certification. The process consists of a customer satisfaction survey which measures customers’ overall experience with their current American Family agent. Only agencies that perform in the top 20 percent of all insurance agencies nationwide, based on customer satisfaction surveys, are eligible to become American Star Excellence in Customer Experience certified.
About American Family Insurance
Based in Madison, Wis., American Family Insurance offers auto, homeowners, life, health, commercial and farm/ranch insurance in 19 states. American Family is the nation’s third-largest mutual property/casualty insurance company and 14th-largest property/casualty insurance group.
Media Relations Contact:
American Family Insurance
Director, Media Relations
(608) 242-4100 ext. 30680
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce continues sponsorship of “Social Media Tools for Business” workshop for regional businesses
- LearningRx Hosts May 30 Open House
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce continues to add new members
- 1212 Bodyworks Grand Opening
- Movin’ & Lubin’ to Unveil Winning Company Slogan, Celebrate Opening May 28
- Moorland Park Tennis Center adds 8 Pickleball Courts
- New Berlin Resident Promoted by Alverno College
- New Berlin West Boys Basketball Golf Outing
- Restring Your Guitar at Cascio Interstate
- Group Guitar Lessons, Every Monday night in June!