The Rotary Club of New Berlin is proud to again contribute to the New Berlin Police Department's Midnight Volleyball program.
This is the third consecutive year that the Rotary Club of New Berlin has been the main sponsor of Midnight Volleyball. Officer Dan Hanlon and Capt. Mike Glider accepted a $1,000 check from club president Stephanie Friemoth. Assisting Stephanie is Rotarian Shawn Schnabl. Our donation is used to pay for weekly expenses (food and beverages), as well as t-shirts for the participants.
In addition to the donation, club members will volunteer as cooks during two of the volleyball games. Shawn has already volunteered to help out. Way to go, Shawn!
We'd like to thank all the guests and sponsors of our Murder Mystery Dinner on Feb. 22. Their participation helped make this donation possible.
The Rotary Club of New Berlin is comprised of civic-minded citizens and business people committed to making New Berlin an even better community. Charted in 1970, the club has supported numerous organizations and individuals over the years. To learn more, visit our website. Feel free to join us for lunch sometime.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- The C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Gives Nearly $1,500 to Two Schools in Inaugural Donations
- Winter Used Book Sale at Library
- Christmas Holly Fair
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Alverno College Awarded College Ready Grant from Great Lakes Higher Education Guaranty Corporation
- So You Think You’re Getting a Good Deal
- THERE WILL BE MUSIC IN THE AIR AT MUSKEGO’S 2014 COUNTRY CHRISTMAS
- Care Right Inc. Brings “Senior Solutions” to Brookfield, Southeastern Wisconsin
- Local Residents Participate in MIRACLE ON 34TH STREET at Sunset Playhouse
- Bartelt Hosts Hunger Task Force Food Drive