Cabin fever is cured for two lucky winners in the Black River Falls Spring Getaway Giveaway.
Hundreds entered for a chance to win one of two overnight stays in picturesque Black River Falls’ Comfort Inn & Suites and Super 8 Hotel. Michael Kuper from Scotch Grove, Iowa and Becky Koeppen from New Berlin, Wisconsin take home the prizes.
Spring is an ideal time to plan a getaway to Black River Country. Ride some of the best ATV/UTV trails (opening May 15, weather permitting) in the Midwest. Bike outstanding mountain biking trails in the Black River State Forest and Jackson County Forest. Spot white-tailed deer, wild turkey and ruffed grouse along the more than 100 miles of hiking trails in the area. Fish for musky, crappie, walleye, northern pike and smallmouth bass on the Black River and Lake Arbutus. Treasure hunt unique shops and antiques dealers. Swing the clubs at the Skyline Golf Course. However you choose to explore, you’re sure to love spring in Black River Country.
Black River Falls, in Jackson County, is conveniently located on I-94, just two hours from Minneapolis, two hours from Madison and five hours from Chicago. To start planning your spring getaway, visit www.exploreblackriverfalls.com and www.facebook.com/BlackRiverFalls.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Weekly United Way Press Release - Volunteer Opportunities
- Autumn Harvest Bowl Disc Golf Event for the Food Pantry of Waukesha County
- St. Martin of Tours - Oktoberfest 2014
- Harvest! Halloween and Harvest Shopping Market is October 3-5 at Hawthorne Hill Farm
- RED HOT MAMA! A Tribute to Sophie Tucker (featuring Becky Spice)
- "Diary of Anne Frank" at Lake Country Playhouse in October
- BSI is Best In Show at STRUT
- ABC News Anchor Dan Harris Featured as Keynote Speaker for 2014 Alverno Community Conference
- Jim and Tom Palzewicz honored with entry into ActionCOACH Hall of Fame
- FREE Workshop Teaches Eco-friendly Methods