Cabin fever is cured for two lucky winners in the Black River Falls Spring Getaway Giveaway.
Hundreds entered for a chance to win one of two overnight stays in picturesque Black River Falls’ Comfort Inn & Suites and Super 8 Hotel. Michael Kuper from Scotch Grove, Iowa and Becky Koeppen from New Berlin, Wisconsin take home the prizes.
Spring is an ideal time to plan a getaway to Black River Country. Ride some of the best ATV/UTV trails (opening May 15, weather permitting) in the Midwest. Bike outstanding mountain biking trails in the Black River State Forest and Jackson County Forest. Spot white-tailed deer, wild turkey and ruffed grouse along the more than 100 miles of hiking trails in the area. Fish for musky, crappie, walleye, northern pike and smallmouth bass on the Black River and Lake Arbutus. Treasure hunt unique shops and antiques dealers. Swing the clubs at the Skyline Golf Course. However you choose to explore, you’re sure to love spring in Black River Country.
Black River Falls, in Jackson County, is conveniently located on I-94, just two hours from Minneapolis, two hours from Madison and five hours from Chicago. To start planning your spring getaway, visit www.exploreblackriverfalls.com and www.facebook.com/BlackRiverFalls.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- VFW Fundraiser Concert September 13th.
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check
- Franchisee Opens Second Dickey’s Barbecue Pit Location in Wisconsin
- 60th Wedding Anniversary
- Volunteering for St. Camillus
- Weekly United Way Press Release - Volunteer Opportunities
- Polish Harvest Festival
- Musical MainStage - Rock 'n Roll Hall of Fame
- From Billions to None: The Passenger Pigeon’s Flight to Extinction
- Library's Parking Lot Nears Completion While Used Book Sale Date Loom