An Easter Bunny from BuySeasons, Inc., a New Berlin-based leading online specialty retailer of party supplies and costumes, hopped to it this week by delivering fun to local children to help celebrate the upcoming Easter holiday.
The BuySeasons, Inc. Easter Bunny delivered filled Easter baskets to the children of:
• Ronald McDonald House, a “home away from home” for families of seriously ill or injured children.
• Penfield Children’s Center, which helps children with and without disabilities reach their full potential through education, therapy services and family programs.
• Sojourner Truth House, which ensures the safety of victims of family violence and provides a pathway out of violence for victims and abusers through opportunities to make positive and lasting changes for themselves and their children.
• HOPE Network for Single Mothers, an organization that provides emotional and material support to single mothers and their children in the greater Milwaukee area.
• Southwest YMCA in Greenfield. The Y is the nation’s leading nonprofit committed to strengthening communities through youth development, healthy living and social responsibility.
• March of Dimes, an organization that helps moms have full-term pregnancies and researches the problems that threaten the health of babies.
• Volunteers for the Spring Recital at the City of New Berlin Parks department.
“Penfield Children’s Center is very appreciative of BuySeasons, Inc. for the wonderful donation of Easter baskets and other party and decorative items. We also can’t wait to use the Bunny costume again,” said Ellen Anderson, volunteer services coordinator for Penfield Children's Center. “What magic this brought to all the children.”
“We deliver fun daily to our customers across the nation, but it is extra-special and heartwarming to be able to personally deliver the fun and see first-hand the joy brought to the children,” said Terry Rowinski, chief operating officer of BuySeasons, Inc. “Our goal as a company is to support and play an active role in the communities where we live and work, and we are honored and humbled to make the upcoming Easter holiday a bit brighter for area families.”
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- BIRCofWI Community Store: Resale, Thrift, and Gift Shop The Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc. is moving from Big Bend to Waukesha, Wisconsin!
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents “Violence in the Workplace” workshop
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Types of Allergies
- SDNB Awarded $100K for Innovative School-to-Work Programs
- Cinco de Mayo Fiesta Meal!
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- What to Expect Before You're Expecting
- Parade Applications Now Available
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents former Navy SEAL, Jeff Boss, leadership coach specializing in adaptability