Press Release- New Berlin’s Drug Turn-In Day Scheduled for Saturday, April 26th
The New Berlin Police Department is teaming up with the Froedtert Moorland Reserve Health Center to host our next Drug Collection Day on Saturday, April 26th, 2014, from 10:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m. at the Froedtert Clinic, located at 4805 S. Moorland Road in New Berlin.
Last fall, New Berlin Police collected hundreds of pounds of unused prescription and over the counter medication, which was turned over to federal authorities for proper disposal. This effort helps keeps drugs out of the hands of drug abusers and also keeps our drinking water safe.
The drug collection will accept prescription medication, over the counter medication, ointments, sprays, inhaler, creams, vials, herbals and pet medications. Items not allowed at the collection site include biohazardous materials (including needles and other sharps) mercury, household hazardous waste and personal hygiene products.
New Berlin will be one of eight Waukesha County drop off sites. To get more information or check out other locations, go to www.waukeshacounty.gov/drugcollection.
- The Innocent Killer
- The Importance of Sleep
- Inspire SE Wisconsin Honors Two New Berlin West Students
- Daylily Plant Sale
- City of Brookfield annouces Summer Concert Series Line up
- Hales Corners Youth Music Theatre proudly presents "The Sound of Music"
- Valedictorian: Wisconsin Connections Academy Taught Me More than Academics
- Join us for Croatian Fest 2016
- Martin Luther Softball Advances with Regional Win
- 2016 Richard A. Pilak Memorial Scholarship recipient named