Press Release- New Berlin’s Drug Turn-In Day Scheduled for Saturday, April 26th
The New Berlin Police Department is teaming up with the Froedtert Moorland Reserve Health Center to host our next Drug Collection Day on Saturday, April 26th, 2014, from 10:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m. at the Froedtert Clinic, located at 4805 S. Moorland Road in New Berlin.
Last fall, New Berlin Police collected hundreds of pounds of unused prescription and over the counter medication, which was turned over to federal authorities for proper disposal. This effort helps keeps drugs out of the hands of drug abusers and also keeps our drinking water safe.
The drug collection will accept prescription medication, over the counter medication, ointments, sprays, inhaler, creams, vials, herbals and pet medications. Items not allowed at the collection site include biohazardous materials (including needles and other sharps) mercury, household hazardous waste and personal hygiene products.
New Berlin will be one of eight Waukesha County drop off sites. To get more information or check out other locations, go to www.waukeshacounty.gov/drugcollection.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee Festival Brass Concert:
- Vietnam Book To Be Discussed At Brookfield Library
- Milwaukee Festival Brass Benefit Concert/Dinner for St. John's Youth
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Find the Right Pillow for a Healthier Night’s Sleep
- Annual Muskego High School Career Bus Tour Helps Students
- Callen Says Weatherize Now to Save Energy in Winter
- Four Psychological Traps Investors Should Avoid
- Save the Date for the New Berlin West Pom & Dance Clinic on Nov. 21, 2015
- Help "Build" Holiday Cheer
- Local Contractor on Mission to Educate First Time Homeowners