Press Release- New Berlin’s Drug Turn-In Day Scheduled for Saturday, April 26th
The New Berlin Police Department is teaming up with the Froedtert Moorland Reserve Health Center to host our next Drug Collection Day on Saturday, April 26th, 2014, from 10:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m. at the Froedtert Clinic, located at 4805 S. Moorland Road in New Berlin.
Last fall, New Berlin Police collected hundreds of pounds of unused prescription and over the counter medication, which was turned over to federal authorities for proper disposal. This effort helps keeps drugs out of the hands of drug abusers and also keeps our drinking water safe.
The drug collection will accept prescription medication, over the counter medication, ointments, sprays, inhaler, creams, vials, herbals and pet medications. Items not allowed at the collection site include biohazardous materials (including needles and other sharps) mercury, household hazardous waste and personal hygiene products.
New Berlin will be one of eight Waukesha County drop off sites. To get more information or check out other locations, go to www.waukeshacounty.gov/drugcollection.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: What Exactly Are the B Complex Vitamins?
- Milwaukee Hamilton Class of 1975, 40th Reunion
- Recycle Your Clothes for Earth Day!
- Muskego Open Swim, Pool Rentals, & Swim Lessons!
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA
- New Berlin Youth Makes Wrestling State Tournament
- C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Continues Support of Schools, Donating More than $230 in March
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce continues sponsorship of LinkedIn expert for three-part LinkedIn series for regional businesses
- Eisenhower Generals Cheerleading Tryouts
- Open House