Hair & Body Solutions
15440 W. Beloit Road, New Berlin, WI 53151
Ashley Fisher and Amanda Wolski from Hair & Body Solutions, New Berlin, WI. sharpened their skills at the Redken Exchange in New York City.
Ashley and Amanda recently upgraded their skills to bring you fresh and exciting salon services. Ashley and Amanda were two of the dedicated salon professionals, who attended The Redken Exchange overlooking 5th Avenue in New York City. Along with other stylists from around the globe they learned advanced techniques in hair design and hair color from leading experts in the salon industry.
The Redken Exchange is the leading resource for learning in the professional salon industry, so it was a great opportunity for them to be there. Thousands attend from almost every country in the world, making it a great venue for exchanging tips, ideas and techniques with other stylists - as well as for getting the latest information on Redken hair care, hair color and styling products.
Anyone interested in fresh, modern, innovative style or color can call Hair & Body Solutions at (262)780-2900 to make an appointment. Or visit our website at www.hairandbodysolutions.com.
Salon professionals can call 1-800-545-8157 for more information regarding classes at The Redken Exchange.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Acres of Hope and Aspirations to Host HEROFEST at VFW-New Berlin
- Pre Three Class
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Fitness Revolution Brookfield Adds Jeni Manago to Team
- Art & Craft Vendors Wanted!
- Chantae Miller will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of The Color Purple
- Fox River Invitational
- THE 3rd ANNUAL REALLY FUNNY HORNY GOAT INTERNATIONAL SHORT FILM FESTIVAL is back!
- U.S. News & World Report ranks Alverno College highest in the state in its “Strong Commitment to Teaching” category for the fifth consecutive year
- SCORE 50th Anniversary Luncheon October 9th