Fire Chief Lloyd Bertram will visit the Rotary Club meeting on Wednesday, March 12.
Chief Lloyd Bertram will discuss in detail how the fire department operates, and how it has been able to save money yet improve services through mutual aid agreements and other arrangements.
The Rotary Club of New Berlin meets at noon at New Berlin Hills Golf Course, 13175 W. Graham St. The meeting is open to the public, but seating is limited. Please contact club president Stephanie Friemoth to reserve your seat. You can find an email link for her on our website.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- Enhance Your Home’s Exterior With Tips From Callen
- State Farm Welcomes New Agent Jason Aexel to Muskego
- WAMI WINNER SCOTT E. BERENDT & THE US PROJECT TO PERFORM AT FOURTH OF JULY COMMUNITY BASH
- Marching Band Competition at New Berlin Eisenhower High School
- Let's Prevent Another Chemical Incident
- Callen Staffer Earns National Certification Designation
- Mike Thompson, New Berlin Resident, Joins ActionCOACH Business Coaching as Certified Business Coach
- The Energy for Life walk Milwaukee to benefit the United Mitochondrial Disease Foundation will be held on September 26th at Greenfield Park
- Great local cuisine and a Waterbugs Ski Show