ProHealth Care Medical Associates announced that urgent care is now available at its clinic on the corner of National Ave. and Sunnyslope Rd. in New Berlin.
Urgent care is an option when patients can’t wait for the next available appointment with their primary care physician. The service is available for any patients, including those who do not currently have a ProHealth Care physician.
Urgent care providers can diagnose, treat and manage injuries and illnesses that are not serious enough to warrant an emergency department visit. Services are available during the day, in the evening, and on weekends and holidays with no need for an appointment.
The New Berlin clinic’s urgent care services are staffed by the high-quality team of physicians and providers who currently staff ProHealth’s six other long-standing urgent care locations. They work collaboratively with primary care and specialty care physicians and are supported by radiology and laboratory services – all conveniently located within the clinic.
13900 W. National Ave. (National Ave. & Sunnyslope Rd.)
Weekdays, 8 a.m –8 p.m.
Saturdays, 9 a.m.–5 p.m.
Sundays, 10 a.m –3 p.m.
Holidays, call to confirm hours
Visit ProHealthCare.org/UrgentCare to view current urgent care wait times.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- A Carefree Moment - A charity event to support Cancer patients
- Grand Opening of this New & Unique Shop Destination Shop to Carrie On
- Local Artists invited to participate in WRAP Exhibit and Workshop
- Children's Resale at Franklin Library
- Free Sound Reinforcement & Live Sound Classes
- SeniorCare Resource Group of WI March Seminar
- Historian John Gurda To Speak at Elm Grove Playhouse
- Stroke Clinic and Tryouts
- Fire Chief Lloyd Bertram to speak at Rotary Club meeting
- NEW BERLIN EISENHOWER CHEER ANNOUNCES TRYOUTS FOR THE 2014-2015 CHEER SEASON