After a voyage filled with pillaging and plundering, the pirates head into town to celebrate their homecoming and spend their gold and goods. As the night quickly steers out of control, turmoil and trouble are sure to transpire.
One guest meets a tragic demise and ends up in Davy Jones' locker leaving the rest of the party goers to bring the guilty to the gallows. Sharpen your sleuthing skills. It will be your job to uncover the killer!
Think you're up for the challenge? Join us on Saturday, February 22 at New Berlin Entertainment Center, 16000 W. Cleveland Ave. The intrigue starts at 5:00 p.m. with a cash bar and silent auction. Meet the cast of characters as you try to unravel the mystery over your sumptuous buffet dinner.
Tickets, which are $40.00 each, include the dinner and mystery play. New this year is musical entertainment at 9:00 p.m. Dinner guests are welcome to stick around. Anyone wishing just to dance may arrive at 9:00. Cover is only $5.00.
To order your dinner tickets, visit our Web site. Proceeds from this event will be used to support New Berlin youth programs and scholarships.
Any questions, feel free to e-mail Stephanie Friemoth. You can also call her at 262-786-9897.
We hope to see you on February 22!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check
- Alverno College students to “Stuff the Bus” a third time to help homeless
- GRAMMY® Award-Winning Trumpeter Randy Brecker to Give Free Jazz Clinic with Area High School Students at Cascio, March 24
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- New Berlin Library Book Drive
- Dental Associates Teaches Students Dental Health
- Froedtert & Medical College of Wisconsin Named to National Top Hospitals List
- CHRISTIAN CONFERENCE ADDRESSES DISPUTED TOPICS IN WAUKESHA PEWAUKEE
- "The Life & Music of Woody Guthrie for Ukulele" with Lil' Rev, March 15 at Cascio
- Divorce Options & Collaborative Law