The SeniorCare Resource Group of Wisconsin, Inc., based in New Berlin, WI, presents its JANUARY 2014 Education Series entitled “A Healthy Start to the New Year – Stay Active and Eating Healthy Through Better Nutrition”
Perhaps the most challenging aspect of aging is staying healthy. It is important to remember that good health is not just the absence of disease; it involves physical, mental, and spiritual health. This seminar will provide ways to perform a home inspection for fall risks, as well as exercises to keep your strength, flexibility, and balance optimal. Also, come and learn healthy eating habits through smart nutrition.
The seminar will be held on Wednesday, January 15th, 2014 from 10:00 am – noon at the Citizens Bank of Mukwonago – New Berlin Branch 5450 South Moorland Road, New Berlin, WI.
Refreshments will be served at each seminar, so please call to make reservations. Call Lyn at James L. Hintzke, CPA, S.C. at (262) 797-8442.
Admission is always FREE; however, please consider bringing a donation for the FOOD PANTRY.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- New Berlin Youth Wrestling sets dates for upcoming season
- Weekly United Way Press Release - Volunteer Opportunities
- Autumn Harvest Bowl Disc Golf Event for the Food Pantry of Waukesha County
- St. Martin of Tours - Oktoberfest 2014
- Harvest! Halloween and Harvest Shopping Market is October 3-5 at Hawthorne Hill Farm
- RED HOT MAMA! A Tribute to Sophie Tucker (featuring Becky Spice)
- "Diary of Anne Frank" at Lake Country Playhouse in October
- BSI is Best In Show at STRUT
- ABC News Anchor Dan Harris Featured as Keynote Speaker for 2014 Alverno Community Conference