The SeniorCare Resource Group of Wisconsin, Inc., based in New Berlin, WI, presents its JANUARY 2014 Education Series entitled “A Healthy Start to the New Year – Stay Active and Eating Healthy Through Better Nutrition”
Perhaps the most challenging aspect of aging is staying healthy. It is important to remember that good health is not just the absence of disease; it involves physical, mental, and spiritual health. This seminar will provide ways to perform a home inspection for fall risks, as well as exercises to keep your strength, flexibility, and balance optimal. Also, come and learn healthy eating habits through smart nutrition.
The seminar will be held on Wednesday, January 15th, 2014 from 10:00 am – noon at the Citizens Bank of Mukwonago – New Berlin Branch 5450 South Moorland Road, New Berlin, WI.
Refreshments will be served at each seminar, so please call to make reservations. Call Lyn at James L. Hintzke, CPA, S.C. at (262) 797-8442.
Admission is always FREE; however, please consider bringing a donation for the FOOD PANTRY.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- The Martin Experience, Guitar Showcase of Fine Instruments and Strings at Cascio
- Area Youth perform Disney Classic
- Required School Supplies More than Families Can Afford
- Grounds Maintenance Services is Hiring!
- Alverno College Appoints Eileen Sherman Dean of Business
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Milwaukee/NARI Shares Tips For Outdoor Living Spaces
- Milwaukee’s Archbishop Conducts Mass at Harwood Place
- New Berlin Student to Perform with Kids From Wisconsin
- Alverno College Names Wendy Powers Associate Vice President for Student Affairs and Dean of Students