The SeniorCare Resource Group of Wisconsin, Inc., based in New Berlin, WI, presents its JANUARY 2014 Education Series entitled “A Healthy Start to the New Year – Stay Active and Eating Healthy Through Better Nutrition”
Perhaps the most challenging aspect of aging is staying healthy. It is important to remember that good health is not just the absence of disease; it involves physical, mental, and spiritual health. This seminar will provide ways to perform a home inspection for fall risks, as well as exercises to keep your strength, flexibility, and balance optimal. Also, come and learn healthy eating habits through smart nutrition.
The seminar will be held on Wednesday, January 15th, 2014 from 10:00 am – noon at the Citizens Bank of Mukwonago – New Berlin Branch 5450 South Moorland Road, New Berlin, WI.
Refreshments will be served at each seminar, so please call to make reservations. Call Lyn at James L. Hintzke, CPA, S.C. at (262) 797-8442.
Admission is always FREE; however, please consider bringing a donation for the FOOD PANTRY.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check
- Alverno College students to “Stuff the Bus” a third time to help homeless
- GRAMMY® Award-Winning Trumpeter Randy Brecker to Give Free Jazz Clinic with Area High School Students at Cascio, March 24
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- New Berlin Library Book Drive
- Dental Associates Teaches Students Dental Health
- Froedtert & Medical College of Wisconsin Named to National Top Hospitals List
- CHRISTIAN CONFERENCE ADDRESSES DISPUTED TOPICS IN WAUKESHA PEWAUKEE
- "The Life & Music of Woody Guthrie for Ukulele" with Lil' Rev, March 15 at Cascio
- Divorce Options & Collaborative Law