John Ernst, PhD, is now accepting patients at the ProHealth Care Medical Associates clinic in New Berlin. He will continue to see patients at the Muskego clinic.
Dr. Ernst is a clinical psychologist and licensed professional counselor with more than 30 years of experience. He earned his doctorate in clinical psychology from the University of Memphis, Memphis, Tenn.
Dr. Ernst see patients of all ages for a variety of behavioral health conditions such as anxiety, depression, stress and anger management, ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder), oppositional defiant behavior, social skill development and self-esteem concerns.
“I believe respect and attentive listening are vital to a positive therapeutic outcome,” says Dr. Ernst.
To make an appointment with Dr. Ernst, call 262-928-4036.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check
- Alverno College students to “Stuff the Bus” a third time to help homeless
- GRAMMY® Award-Winning Trumpeter Randy Brecker to Give Free Jazz Clinic with Area High School Students at Cascio, March 24
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- New Berlin Library Book Drive
- Dental Associates Teaches Students Dental Health
- Froedtert & Medical College of Wisconsin Named to National Top Hospitals List
- CHRISTIAN CONFERENCE ADDRESSES DISPUTED TOPICS IN WAUKESHA PEWAUKEE
- "The Life & Music of Woody Guthrie for Ukulele" with Lil' Rev, March 15 at Cascio
- Divorce Options & Collaborative Law