John Ernst, PhD, is now accepting patients at the ProHealth Care Medical Associates clinic in New Berlin. He will continue to see patients at the Muskego clinic.
Dr. Ernst is a clinical psychologist and licensed professional counselor with more than 30 years of experience. He earned his doctorate in clinical psychology from the University of Memphis, Memphis, Tenn.
Dr. Ernst see patients of all ages for a variety of behavioral health conditions such as anxiety, depression, stress and anger management, ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder), oppositional defiant behavior, social skill development and self-esteem concerns.
“I believe respect and attentive listening are vital to a positive therapeutic outcome,” says Dr. Ernst.
To make an appointment with Dr. Ernst, call 262-928-4036.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Welding Trainees Meet Employer
- FREE Elmbrook Memorial "Walk With A Wheaton Doc" – Saturday, April 26, 2014
- New Berlin Woman Wins NW WI Travel Contest
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- United for Libraries to present Public Service Award to Congressman Jim Sensenbrenner (R-Wis.)
- WOW Workforce Development Board Receives State Performance Award
- CYP Waukesha Hosts “Conservative Media Night” Networking Event
- "Biggest Loser" contestant Lisa Rambo in Franklin on April 26th & 27th
- Upcoming Sunset Playhouse Musical MainStage Concert features Elm Grove Resident
- St. Francis All Abilities Playground Craft/Vendor Fair