Sporting yellow “Rotarian At Work” safety vests, four members of the Rotary Club of New Berlin spent two hours on Saturday sorting through a mountain of food items at the New Berlin Food Pantry.
They, along with about a dozen other volunteers, processed food items that had been collected by residents of the Weatherstone subdivision during their annual food drive. Now in its 29th year, the food drive resulted in an estimated 5,400 lbs. of food being donated to the food pantry, according to Assistant Director Barb Jacob.
Rotarians participating included Stephanie Friemoth, Shawn Schnabl, Scott Klaas and Tom Fuszard.
The Rotary Club of New Berlin is comprised of civic-minded citizens and business people committed to making New Berlin an even better community. Charted in 1970, the club has supported numerous organizations and individuals over the years. To learn more, visit our website. Feel free to join us for lunch sometime.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check
- Alverno College students to “Stuff the Bus” a third time to help homeless
- GRAMMY® Award-Winning Trumpeter Randy Brecker to Give Free Jazz Clinic with Area High School Students at Cascio, March 24
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- New Berlin Library Book Drive
- Dental Associates Teaches Students Dental Health
- Froedtert & Medical College of Wisconsin Named to National Top Hospitals List
- CHRISTIAN CONFERENCE ADDRESSES DISPUTED TOPICS IN WAUKESHA PEWAUKEE
- "The Life & Music of Woody Guthrie for Ukulele" with Lil' Rev, March 15 at Cascio
- Divorce Options & Collaborative Law