Local author to discuss amazing story of reuniting with kidnapped children during Rotary meeting
Scott Lesnick suffered an unthinkable horror: his two small children were taken to the Middle East by their mother. No law required his wife to return their children. Within five months, Scott devised a "one-shot" plan to reunite with his children. This exercise proved to be a significant test of both his resolve and the strength of his conviction.
Scott will share his amazing story during a 30-minute presentation to the Rotary Club of New Berlin on Wednesday, Dec. 18. The meeting takes place at New Berlin Hills clubhouse, 13175 W. Graham St. All in attendance will receive a copy of his book, Kidjacked: A Father's Story.
We welcome anyone interested in learning more about the Rotary Club of New Berlin. We will gather for lunch at noon; Scott's presentation begins at 12:30.
Seating for this free presentation is limited. To reserve your seat, please contact club president Stephanie Friemoth at Stephanie.Friemoth@edwardjones.com by noon on Friday, Dec. 13.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Don’t Forget the Flowers During Administrative Professionals Week!
- Milwaukee/NARI Suggests Ways to Get Your Home’s Green On
- CTV Easter Week Services
- IKE Girls Basketball Summer Camp
- Eisenhower Girls Basketball Sign Up Meeting May 5
- New Berlin Residents Put World’s Youth on a Brighter Path
- Finale Music Notation Software for Beginners
- Free Community Open House
- Muskego Open Swim, Pool Rentals, & Swim Lessons!