Learn how bullying can be prevented, tips for parents of a child who is being bullied and tools available to educate parents to become an advocate for their child.
September 24, 2013
6 – 8 p.m.
New Berlin Public Library
15105 Library Lane
New Berlin, Wis.
Presented by Bridget Clementi, director of Community Health, Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin, and the bullying prevention team at Children’s Hospital with Nancy Athanasiou, Ed.D., Dean of Education at Alverno College.
For more information or to reserve your spot, please call Michelle at (262) 814-7076 or email MRodriguez@chw.org.
Sponsored by Southwest Pediatrics, a Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin primary care clinic, and the New Berlin Public Library.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 8 Ft. $400 Disney Stocking
- New Berlin Generals Youth Football Players Picked for FBU State Team
- Rotarians to volunteer at food pantry on Saturday
- For all the golfers on your shopping list
- Callen Construction Announces 6th Annual “Refashion for Life” Proceeds
- IKE CHEERLEADERS HOLIDAY YOUTH CHEER CLINIC
- Holiday concert will be performed by children’s orchestra
- Local author to discuss amazing story of reuniting with kidnapped children during Rotary meeting
- Easter Seals SE Wisconsin to expand training, employment opportunities by creating accessible commercial kitchen
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County