A great family tradition in New Berlin our Community Egg Hunt and Pancake Breakfast with the Bunny is on Saturday, March 23rd, 2013. Located at the New Berlin Community Center, 14750 West Cleveland Avenue, New Berlin, Wisconsin. Rain, (snow) or shine
Egg Hunt starts at 9:30 am. Admission:(1) food pantry donation per child. Please bring a basket for gathering eggs! (Ages 3rd grade and younger)
Make sure to stop by our delicious Bake Sale with unique and beautiful handmade items for the holiday! Our Community room will offer extra activities for the kids to enjoy their time visiting the Bunny: face-painting, coloring, visit our local law enforcement officials and firemen for safety information and a chance to pet a live bunny.
The Pancake Breakfast with the Bunny is a great opportunity for a family photo with our Bunny at the New Berlin Community Center on Saturday, March 23, 2013. Advance tickets are encouraged! (Seating is limited)
Adults $7.00 Children (under 12) $5.00 (under 2 free)
1st Seating: 8:30-9:30 (doors open 8:15)
Egg Hunt starts 9:30 am
2nd Seating 10:00-11:00 (doors open 9:45)
Purchase tickets on our Facebook page www.facebook.com/newberlinjuniorwomansclub
Or mail check to: NBJWC, P.O. Box 510094
New Berlin, WI 53151 (please include which seating and your email for confirmation)
Bring your camera for a photo with the bunny!
Sponsored by: New Berlin Junior Woman’s Club
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 1212 Bodyworks Grand Opening
- Movin’ & Lubin’ to Unveil Winning Company Slogan, Celebrate Opening May 28
- Moorland Park Tennis Center adds 8 Pickleball Courts
- New Berlin Resident Promoted by Alverno College
- New Berlin West Boys Basketball Golf Outing
- Restring Your Guitar at Cascio Interstate
- Group Guitar Lessons, Every Monday night in June!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on May 27
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help