A great family tradition in New Berlin our Community Egg Hunt and Pancake Breakfast with the Bunny is on Saturday, March 23rd, 2013. Located at the New Berlin Community Center, 14750 West Cleveland Avenue, New Berlin, Wisconsin. Rain, (snow) or shine
Egg Hunt starts at 9:30 am. Admission:(1) food pantry donation per child. Please bring a basket for gathering eggs! (Ages 3rd grade and younger)
Make sure to stop by our delicious Bake Sale with unique and beautiful handmade items for the holiday! Our Community room will offer extra activities for the kids to enjoy their time visiting the Bunny: face-painting, coloring, visit our local law enforcement officials and firemen for safety information and a chance to pet a live bunny.
The Pancake Breakfast with the Bunny is a great opportunity for a family photo with our Bunny at the New Berlin Community Center on Saturday, March 23, 2013. Advance tickets are encouraged! (Seating is limited)
Adults $7.00 Children (under 12) $5.00 (under 2 free)
1st Seating: 8:30-9:30 (doors open 8:15)
Egg Hunt starts 9:30 am
2nd Seating 10:00-11:00 (doors open 9:45)
Purchase tickets on our Facebook page www.facebook.com/newberlinjuniorwomansclub
Or mail check to: NBJWC, P.O. Box 510094
New Berlin, WI 53151 (please include which seating and your email for confirmation)
Bring your camera for a photo with the bunny!
Sponsored by: New Berlin Junior Woman’s Club
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Waukesha County Recycling & Water Resources: In the Community
- The Martin Experience, Guitar Showcase of Fine Instruments and Strings at Cascio
- Area Youth perform Disney Classic
- Required School Supplies More than Families Can Afford
- Grounds Maintenance Services is Hiring!
- Alverno College Appoints Eileen Sherman Dean of Business
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Milwaukee/NARI Shares Tips For Outdoor Living Spaces
- Milwaukee’s Archbishop Conducts Mass at Harwood Place
- New Berlin Student to Perform with Kids From Wisconsin