New Berlin Rotary Club’s Murder Mystery cast includes Superintendent Joe Garza, board member John Kegel
New Berlin school district superintendent Joe Garza and board member John Kegel join Rotarians and other mysterious characters during the Rotary club's annual Murder Mystery Dinner/Fundraiser on Saturday, February 9.
Trapped at sea aboard the Mystery of the Seas, no one is safe and everyone is a suspect. As secrets are revealed, everyone’s innocence will come into question as the assassin tries to appear angelic. Sharpen your sleuthing skills, for that’s what you will have to rely on to call out the killer!
Think you're up for the challenge? Join us on Saturday, February 9 at New Berlin Entertainment Center, 16000 W. Cleveland Ave. The intrigue starts at 5:00 p.m. with a cash bar and silent auction.
Meet the cast of characters as you try to unravel the mystery over your sumptuous buffet dinner.
Tickets, which are $40.00 each, include the dinner and mystery play. To order your tickets, visit our Web site. Proceeds from this event will be used to support New Berlin youth activities and scholarships.
Any questions, feel free to e-mail Dianne Moore . You can also call her at 262-391-6250.
We hope to see you on February 9!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check
- Alverno College students to “Stuff the Bus” a third time to help homeless
- GRAMMY® Award-Winning Trumpeter Randy Brecker to Give Free Jazz Clinic with Area High School Students at Cascio, March 24
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- New Berlin Library Book Drive
- Dental Associates Teaches Students Dental Health
- Froedtert & Medical College of Wisconsin Named to National Top Hospitals List
- CHRISTIAN CONFERENCE ADDRESSES DISPUTED TOPICS IN WAUKESHA PEWAUKEE
- "The Life & Music of Woody Guthrie for Ukulele" with Lil' Rev, March 15 at Cascio
- Divorce Options & Collaborative Law