New Berlin Rotary Club’s Murder Mystery cast includes Superintendent Joe Garza, board member John Kegel
New Berlin school district superintendent Joe Garza and board member John Kegel join Rotarians and other mysterious characters during the Rotary club's annual Murder Mystery Dinner/Fundraiser on Saturday, February 9.
Trapped at sea aboard the Mystery of the Seas, no one is safe and everyone is a suspect. As secrets are revealed, everyone’s innocence will come into question as the assassin tries to appear angelic. Sharpen your sleuthing skills, for that’s what you will have to rely on to call out the killer!
Think you're up for the challenge? Join us on Saturday, February 9 at New Berlin Entertainment Center, 16000 W. Cleveland Ave. The intrigue starts at 5:00 p.m. with a cash bar and silent auction.
Meet the cast of characters as you try to unravel the mystery over your sumptuous buffet dinner.
Tickets, which are $40.00 each, include the dinner and mystery play. To order your tickets, visit our Web site. Proceeds from this event will be used to support New Berlin youth activities and scholarships.
Any questions, feel free to e-mail Dianne Moore . You can also call her at 262-391-6250.
We hope to see you on February 9!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Refuse To Be A Victim ® Seminar to be Presented in Muskego
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce announces monthly Tech Trends series of workshops on IT, internet safety, and commonly-used software
- Rotary Club’s watermelon slices quench thirst, benefit community
- Summer Travel Tips, or “How to Make Your Dollar Travel Further”
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- Enhance Your Home’s Exterior With Tips From Callen
- State Farm Welcomes New Agent Jason Aexel to Muskego
- WAMI WINNER SCOTT E. BERENDT & THE US PROJECT TO PERFORM AT FOURTH OF JULY COMMUNITY BASH
- Marching Band Competition at New Berlin Eisenhower High School
- Let's Prevent Another Chemical Incident