Wednesday, March 6, 2013
at your neighborhood elementary school:
If you do not know your neighborhood school please contact the
School District of New Berlin
5900 S. Sunny Slope Rd.
2015 S. Sunny Slope Rd.
17401 W. Cleveland Ave.
4225 S. Calhoun Rd.
Children must be five (5) years old on or before September 1, 2013 to enter kindergarten. Please bring the following items to registration:
• Proof of residency such as a tax bill, utility bill, cable bill, homeowners or renters insurance document, with your name and current New Berlin address shown. (Driver’s license is not accepted.)
• Immunization record
• Child’s birth certificate
Forms will be available online in mid-February at www.nbexcellence.org. Please complete the forms, print, and bring to school on March 6 to facilitate the registration process.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Financial Literacy Programs Expanded for SDNB Students
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- BIRCofWI Community Store: Resale, Thrift, and Gift Shop The Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc. is moving from Big Bend to Waukesha, Wisconsin!
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents “Violence in the Workplace” workshop
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Types of Allergies
- SDNB Awarded $100K for Innovative School-to-Work Programs
- Cinco de Mayo Fiesta Meal!
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- What to Expect Before You're Expecting
- Parade Applications Now Available