Wednesday, March 6, 2013
at your neighborhood elementary school:
If you do not know your neighborhood school please contact the
School District of New Berlin
5900 S. Sunny Slope Rd.
2015 S. Sunny Slope Rd.
17401 W. Cleveland Ave.
4225 S. Calhoun Rd.
Children must be five (5) years old on or before September 1, 2013 to enter kindergarten. Please bring the following items to registration:
• Proof of residency such as a tax bill, utility bill, cable bill, homeowners or renters insurance document, with your name and current New Berlin address shown. (Driver’s license is not accepted.)
• Immunization record
• Child’s birth certificate
Forms will be available online in mid-February at www.nbexcellence.org. Please complete the forms, print, and bring to school on March 6 to facilitate the registration process.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Local Residents Star in THE NERD at Sunset Playhouse
- Children's Hospital of Wisconsin and Autism Speaks Host Autism Resource Fair
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce partners with Waukesha County Technical College for Human Resources for the Small Business roundtable
- Carroll's Bryan Nagy named All-Midwest Conference
- Wine & Beer Tasting Event March 21, 2015 @ 6:00pm
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Peak Performance Volleyball Camp for 3rd - 8th Grade Girls
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Women Matter News Report - Chiropractic and Infertility
- A Retirement Income Planning Primer
- Muskego Open Swim, Pool Rentals, & Swim Lessons!