It's a murder mystery of nautical proportions as the Rotary Club of New Berlin presents an evening of fine dining, super sleuthing, and all-around good fun.
After a luxurious week at sea, all those onboard the Mystery of the Seas are ready for a night of romance and intrigue at the Captain’s Cocktail Reception—an extravagant affair to top all others. For one unlucky passenger, however, this will be his or her last cruise. Whodunit?
Think you're up for the challenge? Join us on Saturday, February 9 at New Berlin Entertainment Center, 16000 W. Cleveland Ave. The intrigue starts at 5:00 p.m. with a cash bar and silent auction. Meet the cast of characters as you try to unravel the mystery over your sumptuous buffet dinner.
Tickets, which are $40.00 each, include the dinner and mystery play. To order your tickets, visit our Web site. Proceeds from this event will be used to support New Berlin youth activities and scholarships.
Any questions, feel free to e-mail Dianne Moore . You can also call her at 262-391-6250.
We hope to see you on February 9!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: What Exactly Are the B Complex Vitamins?
- Milwaukee Hamilton Class of 1975, 40th Reunion
- Recycle Your Clothes for Earth Day!
- Muskego Open Swim, Pool Rentals, & Swim Lessons!
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA
- New Berlin Youth Makes Wrestling State Tournament
- C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Continues Support of Schools, Donating More than $230 in March
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce continues sponsorship of LinkedIn expert for three-part LinkedIn series for regional businesses
- Eisenhower Generals Cheerleading Tryouts
- Open House