The New Berlin Junior Woman's Club (NBJWC) received a corporate donation from Jana Schoberg of Modern Woodmen. The check was presented to Jamie Rodgers, NBJWC President and Suzanne Polenz, NBJWC Treasurer on Thursday December 20th at New Berlin City Hall. Mark Schroeder, Director of Parks & Recreation, was also in attendance.
The NBJWC has been partnering with the Parks & Rec Department to raise funds to build a splashpad aquatic park at Malone Park. The club is excited to announce that with this most recent donation, the grand total raised to date has reached $100,000. NBJWC would like to thank the community, families, individuals and businesses who have supported their efforts in this endeavor.
NBJWC will be seeking additional corporate and individual donations for 2013. They have various sponsorship levels to choose from that will provide recognition to those to choose to donate. More information is available at www.newberlinjuniors.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- IKE Football Celebrating 20th Anniversary of 1995 State Championship
- How to Choose a Trustworthy Plumber
- Tech Trends workshops continue on September 10, due to exceptional success
- Thomas Chappelle, New Berlin Resident, Joins Brookfield Office of Ameriprise Financial
- Muskego's Superhero Golf Open and Community Dinner
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce 58th Annual Meeting to be held on November 18, 2015
- TOPS WI 66, New Berlin has moved
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post – Backpacks and School
- Jim Palzewicz brings EOS (Entrepreneurial Operating System) to Wisconsin
- Backpack Coalition Distributes 2,100 Backpacks