The New Berlin Junior Woman's Club (NBJWC) received a corporate donation from Jana Schoberg of Modern Woodmen. The check was presented to Jamie Rodgers, NBJWC President and Suzanne Polenz, NBJWC Treasurer on Thursday December 20th at New Berlin City Hall. Mark Schroeder, Director of Parks & Recreation, was also in attendance.
The NBJWC has been partnering with the Parks & Rec Department to raise funds to build a splashpad aquatic park at Malone Park. The club is excited to announce that with this most recent donation, the grand total raised to date has reached $100,000. NBJWC would like to thank the community, families, individuals and businesses who have supported their efforts in this endeavor.
NBJWC will be seeking additional corporate and individual donations for 2013. They have various sponsorship levels to choose from that will provide recognition to those to choose to donate. More information is available at www.newberlinjuniors.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce partners with Waukesha County Technical College for Human Resources for the Small Business roundtable
- Carroll's Bryan Nagy named All-Midwest Conference
- Wine & Beer Tasting Event March 21, 2015 @ 6:00pm
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Peak Performance Volleyball Camp for 3rd - 8th Grade Girls
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Women Matter News Report - Chiropractic and Infertility
- A Retirement Income Planning Primer
- Muskego Open Swim, Pool Rentals, & Swim Lessons!
- Youth Mission Trip Fundraiser Dinner at Faith Community Church – February 28, 2015
- New Berlin Swim Club Tryout Swim Camp