The New Berlin Junior Woman's Club (NBJWC) received a corporate donation from Jana Schoberg of Modern Woodmen. The check was presented to Jamie Rodgers, NBJWC President and Suzanne Polenz, NBJWC Treasurer on Thursday December 20th at New Berlin City Hall. Mark Schroeder, Director of Parks & Recreation, was also in attendance.
The NBJWC has been partnering with the Parks & Rec Department to raise funds to build a splashpad aquatic park at Malone Park. The club is excited to announce that with this most recent donation, the grand total raised to date has reached $100,000. NBJWC would like to thank the community, families, individuals and businesses who have supported their efforts in this endeavor.
NBJWC will be seeking additional corporate and individual donations for 2013. They have various sponsorship levels to choose from that will provide recognition to those to choose to donate. More information is available at www.newberlinjuniors.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Player Alumni Resources Announces Second Annual Green Bay Packers Alumni Charity Fishing Tournament & VIP Event to Benefit Stars and Stripes Honor Flight
- Kevin Pasqua Becomes Board Vice President for Brain Injury Alliance of Wisconsin
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Shortening the Road to Recovery After an Automobile Injury: Your Chiropractor Can Help
- SOUTH MILWAUKEE PERFORMING ARTS CENTER PRESENTS AN EVENING OF COMEDY: FEATURING SMHS ALUMNI, JACKIE KASHIAN SATURDAY, MARCH 19, 7:30 PM
- The Woodworker's Gym, a Public-access Woodworking Shop Open in Brookfield
- Daddy Daughter Date Night at Sky Zone February 11
- New Berlin Eisenhower Varsity Dance Places at STATE!!
- Callen Earns Esteemed 2015 Angie’s List Super Service Award
- White House of Music Launches Non-Profit Foundation
- New Berlin among more affordable cities for renters insurance.