The New Berlin Eisenhower and West girls basketball teams once again teamed up to shoot for a cure. This was their 5th outreach game they have played to raise money for a charity. This year senior Beth Verhaagh from West spearheaded the outreach and chose "Prevent Blindness" as their outreach. Prevent Blindness helps identify early signs of vision disorders and helps with vision treatment. The two teams raised over $1500.00. The game was played at Eisenhower. The past charities they shot for were: breast cancer, leukemia/lymphoma, eplilepsy, and Spinal Muscular Atrophy-SMA.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Governor Walker Visits PreventaMed Technologies to Kick Off His New Jobs Plan for Wisconsin
- Hockey Moms Face Off Against Cancer
- Chill Out at 19th Annual BC Band Chili Feed - September 26th
- How To Write and Deliver A Tale Tall
- Recycling Stream Quality
- Acres of Hope and Aspirations to Host HEROFEST at VFW-New Berlin
- Pre Three Class
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Fitness Revolution Brookfield Adds Jeni Manago to Team
- Art & Craft Vendors Wanted!