The New Berlin Eisenhower and West girls basketball teams once again teamed up to shoot for a cure. This was their 5th outreach game they have played to raise money for a charity. This year senior Beth Verhaagh from West spearheaded the outreach and chose "Prevent Blindness" as their outreach. Prevent Blindness helps identify early signs of vision disorders and helps with vision treatment. The two teams raised over $1500.00. The game was played at Eisenhower. The past charities they shot for were: breast cancer, leukemia/lymphoma, eplilepsy, and Spinal Muscular Atrophy-SMA.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- BIRCofWI Community Store: Resale, Thrift, and Gift Shop The Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc. is moving from Big Bend to Waukesha, Wisconsin!
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents “Violence in the Workplace” workshop
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Types of Allergies
- SDNB Awarded $100K for Innovative School-to-Work Programs
- Cinco de Mayo Fiesta Meal!
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- What to Expect Before You're Expecting
- Parade Applications Now Available
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents former Navy SEAL, Jeff Boss, leadership coach specializing in adaptability