The New Berlin Eisenhower and West girls basketball teams once again teamed up to shoot for a cure. This was their 5th outreach game they have played to raise money for a charity. This year senior Beth Verhaagh from West spearheaded the outreach and chose "Prevent Blindness" as their outreach. Prevent Blindness helps identify early signs of vision disorders and helps with vision treatment. The two teams raised over $1500.00. The game was played at Eisenhower. The past charities they shot for were: breast cancer, leukemia/lymphoma, eplilepsy, and Spinal Muscular Atrophy-SMA.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Ukulele Workshop with Lil' Rev on Saturday, Nov. 29
- New Berlin Library Friends Nutcracker Sweets
- The C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Gives Nearly $1,500 to Two Schools in Inaugural Donations
- Winter Used Book Sale at Library
- Christmas Holly Fair
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Alverno College Awarded College Ready Grant from Great Lakes Higher Education Guaranty Corporation
- So You Think You’re Getting a Good Deal
- THERE WILL BE MUSIC IN THE AIR AT MUSKEGO’S 2014 COUNTRY CHRISTMAS
- Care Right Inc. Brings “Senior Solutions” to Brookfield, Southeastern Wisconsin