The New Berlin Eisenhower and West girls basketball teams once again teamed up to shoot for a cure. This was their 5th outreach game they have played to raise money for a charity. This year senior Beth Verhaagh from West spearheaded the outreach and chose "Prevent Blindness" as their outreach. Prevent Blindness helps identify early signs of vision disorders and helps with vision treatment. The two teams raised over $1500.00. The game was played at Eisenhower. The past charities they shot for were: breast cancer, leukemia/lymphoma, eplilepsy, and Spinal Muscular Atrophy-SMA.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- VFW Fundraiser Concert September 13th.
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check
- Franchisee Opens Second Dickey’s Barbecue Pit Location in Wisconsin
- 60th Wedding Anniversary
- Volunteering for St. Camillus
- Weekly United Way Press Release - Volunteer Opportunities
- Polish Harvest Festival
- Musical MainStage - Rock 'n Roll Hall of Fame
- From Billions to None: The Passenger Pigeon’s Flight to Extinction
- Library's Parking Lot Nears Completion While Used Book Sale Date Loom