The New Berlin Eisenhower and West girls basketball teams once again teamed up to shoot for a cure. This was their 5th outreach game they have played to raise money for a charity. This year senior Beth Verhaagh from West spearheaded the outreach and chose "Prevent Blindness" as their outreach. Prevent Blindness helps identify early signs of vision disorders and helps with vision treatment. The two teams raised over $1500.00. The game was played at Eisenhower. The past charities they shot for were: breast cancer, leukemia/lymphoma, eplilepsy, and Spinal Muscular Atrophy-SMA.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Local Company Gives Extra Help to the Easter Bunny
- Conan O'Brien Trumpet Player Mark Pender Meet and Greet, April 26 at Cascio
- Milwaukee Brewers-Autographed Mower 1st Displayed at Olson's Outdoor Power in Muskego
- Free Drum Clinic with The Common Thread Clinic Tour, Tuesday, April 22
- Absolute Pilates and Settimi Chiropractic
- The Allegro Eminence Dance Center is Now Open!
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Don’t Forget the Flowers During Administrative Professionals Week!
- Milwaukee/NARI Suggests Ways to Get Your Home’s Green On
- CTV Easter Week Services