The New Berlin Eisenhower and West girls basketball teams once again teamed up to shoot for a cure. This was their 5th outreach game they have played to raise money for a charity. This year senior Beth Verhaagh from West spearheaded the outreach and chose "Prevent Blindness" as their outreach. Prevent Blindness helps identify early signs of vision disorders and helps with vision treatment. The two teams raised over $1500.00. The game was played at Eisenhower. The past charities they shot for were: breast cancer, leukemia/lymphoma, eplilepsy, and Spinal Muscular Atrophy-SMA.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- A Carefree Moment - A charity event to support Cancer patients
- Grand Opening of this New & Unique Shop Destination Shop to Carrie On
- Local Artists invited to participate in WRAP Exhibit and Workshop
- Children's Resale at Franklin Library
- Free Sound Reinforcement & Live Sound Classes
- SeniorCare Resource Group of WI March Seminar
- Historian John Gurda To Speak at Elm Grove Playhouse
- Stroke Clinic and Tryouts
- Fire Chief Lloyd Bertram to speak at Rotary Club meeting
- NEW BERLIN EISENHOWER CHEER ANNOUNCES TRYOUTS FOR THE 2014-2015 CHEER SEASON