Gabe Smith, age 10, is playing the role of Ignorance in Milwaukee Repertory Theater’s 37th Annual production of A Christmas Carol, proudly sponsored by MillerCoors. A Christmas Carol, Charles Dickens’ classic masterpiece, returns to delight and brighten your holiday season with beautiful carols and timeless message of hope, peace, love and the true meaning of the holidays. Directed by Aaron Posner, this production features accomplished actor Christopher Donahue as Ebenezer Scrooge. Bring the whole family and join in a tradition that has been delighting audiences in The Pabst Theater for generations!
Gabe is excited to be back and performing at The Rep. “Being involved in theater is a great way to make new friends and learn life skills,” says Gabe of acting. “I like to perform because I can pretend to be someone I am not and I like to entertain others.” Gabe is thrilled to perform in A Christmas Carol to get people into the Christmas spirit!
A Christmas Carol runs at The Pabst Theater from now through December 24. Tickets for A Christmas Carol are from $15 – $70 prices are subject to change). Single Tickets for all of Milwaukee Repertory Theater’s 2012/13 productions are now on sale. Single Tickets can be purchased online at www.MilwaukeeRep.com, through The Rep’s Ticket Office by calling 414-224-9490 or in person at 108 E. Wells Street. Group tickets are also available for purchase by calling Patron Relations Manager Christine Yundem at 414-290-5340.
To learn more about The Rep or its productions, please visit www.MilwaukeeRep.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Friends of the Library Book Sale
- Catholic Memorial to perform Arsenic and Old Lace
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Common Causes of Back Pain
- Zumbathon Benefitting Generations Against Bullying
- Faith Community Church offering ALPHA Course Starting April 22
- Better Public Speaking Open House
- Camp Cave: A New Program for Children with Special Needs and Disabilities
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on April 22, 2015
- WCTC to offer LEGO robotics camp for kids 9-14
- Community Volunteers Race to Action for Muskego Senior Taxi