Gabe Smith, age 10, is playing the role of Ignorance in Milwaukee Repertory Theater’s 37th Annual production of A Christmas Carol, proudly sponsored by MillerCoors. A Christmas Carol, Charles Dickens’ classic masterpiece, returns to delight and brighten your holiday season with beautiful carols and timeless message of hope, peace, love and the true meaning of the holidays. Directed by Aaron Posner, this production features accomplished actor Christopher Donahue as Ebenezer Scrooge. Bring the whole family and join in a tradition that has been delighting audiences in The Pabst Theater for generations!
Gabe is excited to be back and performing at The Rep. “Being involved in theater is a great way to make new friends and learn life skills,” says Gabe of acting. “I like to perform because I can pretend to be someone I am not and I like to entertain others.” Gabe is thrilled to perform in A Christmas Carol to get people into the Christmas spirit!
A Christmas Carol runs at The Pabst Theater from now through December 24. Tickets for A Christmas Carol are from $15 – $70 prices are subject to change). Single Tickets for all of Milwaukee Repertory Theater’s 2012/13 productions are now on sale. Single Tickets can be purchased online at www.MilwaukeeRep.com, through The Rep’s Ticket Office by calling 414-224-9490 or in person at 108 E. Wells Street. Group tickets are also available for purchase by calling Patron Relations Manager Christine Yundem at 414-290-5340.
To learn more about The Rep or its productions, please visit www.MilwaukeeRep.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Marching Band Competition at New Berlin Eisenhower High School
- Let's Prevent Another Chemical Incident
- Callen Staffer Earns National Certification Designation
- Mike Thompson, New Berlin Resident, Joins ActionCOACH Business Coaching as Certified Business Coach
- The Energy for Life walk Milwaukee to benefit the United Mitochondrial Disease Foundation will be held on September 26th at Greenfield Park
- Great local cuisine and a Waterbugs Ski Show
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Declaration for Donations Blood Drive
- Quincy University's Rachael Binash garners All Academic Honors in Volleyball
- 25 Reasons Why Cotter Consulting Loves Milwaukee
- UW-Waukesha Continuing Education TO OFFER ONLINE PARALEGAL CERTIFICATE COURSE©