Gabe Smith, age 10, is playing the role of Ignorance in Milwaukee Repertory Theater’s 37th Annual production of A Christmas Carol, proudly sponsored by MillerCoors. A Christmas Carol, Charles Dickens’ classic masterpiece, returns to delight and brighten your holiday season with beautiful carols and timeless message of hope, peace, love and the true meaning of the holidays. Directed by Aaron Posner, this production features accomplished actor Christopher Donahue as Ebenezer Scrooge. Bring the whole family and join in a tradition that has been delighting audiences in The Pabst Theater for generations!
Gabe is excited to be back and performing at The Rep. “Being involved in theater is a great way to make new friends and learn life skills,” says Gabe of acting. “I like to perform because I can pretend to be someone I am not and I like to entertain others.” Gabe is thrilled to perform in A Christmas Carol to get people into the Christmas spirit!
A Christmas Carol runs at The Pabst Theater from now through December 24. Tickets for A Christmas Carol are from $15 – $70 prices are subject to change). Single Tickets for all of Milwaukee Repertory Theater’s 2012/13 productions are now on sale. Single Tickets can be purchased online at www.MilwaukeeRep.com, through The Rep’s Ticket Office by calling 414-224-9490 or in person at 108 E. Wells Street. Group tickets are also available for purchase by calling Patron Relations Manager Christine Yundem at 414-290-5340.
To learn more about The Rep or its productions, please visit www.MilwaukeeRep.com.
- Civic Band Concert Line Up Announced
- HAWS May Adoption Special
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Building Futures Provides Pathways to Success
- Muskego Health & Wellness Center announces the addition of ChiroThin™ to their office
- Callen Celebrates National Home Improvement Month
- Bone Marrow Donor Drive During New Berlin Safety Saturday
- Campus News
- Milwaukee's Newest All Star Cheer Gym in New Berlin
- Milwaukee's Newest Cheer Gym in New Berlin