Fish Sticks Comedy is ready to celebrate the season with their special brand of Christmas cheer! After a busy year which has had the Sticks traveling coast to coast -- they're ready to be home for the holidays.
This all age appropriate show is great for any age. So come out to Woodridge Community Church (13800 W. Howard Ave., New Berlin, WI) with your friends, that special someone, your family, the gang at work, whatever -- the Sticks will have everyone laughing until their rosy cheeks hurt. Expect to see some hilarious, Christmas themed improv comedy from this experienced band of performers.
To learn more, visit the Sticks' website at www.fishstickscomedy.com. Tickets can be purchased in advance, and will be available at the door. Note that group rates are available for groups of only 6 or more and that there is a special family ticket option (mom & dad or guardian, and all of their minor kids in the house for one low price).
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Callen Receives 2015 Pulse of the City Customer Service Award
- You're Invited to a Lenten Concert & Fish Fry
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents Bluemound Road Building Boom – From Barker to Moorland
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Degenerative Disc Disease and Chiropractic Care
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host Preparing Future Generations for Career Readiness
- Whitnall High School to Host National Wheelchair Basketball Tournament Feb. 5-7
- Metallurgical Associates Announces New/Old Ownership
- Celebrities to be Featured at the Milwaukee NARI Spring Home Improvement Show; Spike TV’s Skip Bedell, DIY Network’s Kayleen McCabe, and More
- Milwaukee NARI Hosts 2nd Annual Career and Internship Fair; Continues Mission to Boost Interest in the Trade Industry
- Coach Wojciechowski & Camp Hometown Heroes Advance to Round 2 of the Infiniti Coaches’ Charity Challenge; One Step Closer to Winning $100,000