New Berlin Eisenhower Middle School and Band Director, Dale Bigus, are proud to announce that the following students have been selected to participate in the 2013 National Band Association – Wisconsin Chapter All-State Junior Band:
These talented young musicians were nominated by their director and will perform with the group at the Finale Concert of the 29th Annual Convention of the NBA-WC. The concert will be held at the Performing Arts Center on the campus of Wisconsin Rapids Lincoln High School, Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, on Saturday, January 19, 2013 at 7 PM.
The 2013 All-State Junior Band is comprised of 102 students from forty one schools throughout Wisconsin. Joann Kekula, a well-known and highly respected music educator from Wittenburg-Birnamwood, Wisconsin, will conduct this year’s band. All performances at the convention are open to the public.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Ice Cream Social at the Brookfield Public Library
- St. James Parish Festival to Be Held in Mukwonago Aug. 14-16
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post – Pregnancy and Chiropractic
- C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Maintains Summer Momentum, Donating More Than $500 to Schools
- Alverno College Awarded Two-Year College Ready Grant from Great Lakes
- Dental Exam Often Overlooked as Part of Prenatal Care
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- Waukesha WRAP Artist Exhibit Winners heading to State contest
- Adam Busch named to Lawrence University dean's list
- More WAWM Students Opt for AP Exams