New Berlin Eisenhower Middle School and Band Director, Dale Bigus, are proud to announce that the following students have been selected to participate in the 2013 National Band Association – Wisconsin Chapter All-State Junior Band:
These talented young musicians were nominated by their director and will perform with the group at the Finale Concert of the 29th Annual Convention of the NBA-WC. The concert will be held at the Performing Arts Center on the campus of Wisconsin Rapids Lincoln High School, Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, on Saturday, January 19, 2013 at 7 PM.
The 2013 All-State Junior Band is comprised of 102 students from forty one schools throughout Wisconsin. Joann Kekula, a well-known and highly respected music educator from Wittenburg-Birnamwood, Wisconsin, will conduct this year’s band. All performances at the convention are open to the public.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- The C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Gives Nearly $1,500 to Two Schools in Inaugural Donations
- Winter Used Book Sale at Library
- Christmas Holly Fair
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Alverno College Awarded College Ready Grant from Great Lakes Higher Education Guaranty Corporation
- So You Think You’re Getting a Good Deal
- THERE WILL BE MUSIC IN THE AIR AT MUSKEGO’S 2014 COUNTRY CHRISTMAS
- Care Right Inc. Brings “Senior Solutions” to Brookfield, Southeastern Wisconsin
- Local Residents Participate in MIRACLE ON 34TH STREET at Sunset Playhouse
- Bartelt Hosts Hunger Task Force Food Drive