New Berlin Eisenhower Middle School and Band Director, Dale Bigus, are proud to announce that the following students have been selected to participate in the 2013 National Band Association – Wisconsin Chapter All-State Junior Band:
These talented young musicians were nominated by their director and will perform with the group at the Finale Concert of the 29th Annual Convention of the NBA-WC. The concert will be held at the Performing Arts Center on the campus of Wisconsin Rapids Lincoln High School, Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, on Saturday, January 19, 2013 at 7 PM.
The 2013 All-State Junior Band is comprised of 102 students from forty one schools throughout Wisconsin. Joann Kekula, a well-known and highly respected music educator from Wittenburg-Birnamwood, Wisconsin, will conduct this year’s band. All performances at the convention are open to the public.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Refuse To Be A Victim ® Seminar to be Presented in Muskego
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce announces monthly Tech Trends series of workshops on IT, internet safety, and commonly-used software
- Rotary Club’s watermelon slices quench thirst, benefit community
- Summer Travel Tips, or “How to Make Your Dollar Travel Further”
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- Enhance Your Home’s Exterior With Tips From Callen
- State Farm Welcomes New Agent Jason Aexel to Muskego
- WAMI WINNER SCOTT E. BERENDT & THE US PROJECT TO PERFORM AT FOURTH OF JULY COMMUNITY BASH
- Marching Band Competition at New Berlin Eisenhower High School
- Let's Prevent Another Chemical Incident