New Berlin Eisenhower Middle School and Band Director, Dale Bigus, are proud to announce that the following students have been selected to participate in the 2013 National Band Association – Wisconsin Chapter All-State Junior Band:
These talented young musicians were nominated by their director and will perform with the group at the Finale Concert of the 29th Annual Convention of the NBA-WC. The concert will be held at the Performing Arts Center on the campus of Wisconsin Rapids Lincoln High School, Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, on Saturday, January 19, 2013 at 7 PM.
The 2013 All-State Junior Band is comprised of 102 students from forty one schools throughout Wisconsin. Joann Kekula, a well-known and highly respected music educator from Wittenburg-Birnamwood, Wisconsin, will conduct this year’s band. All performances at the convention are open to the public.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Waukesha County’s Mukwonago Park Dog Exercise Area Grand Opening Announced
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Youth Basketball events hosted by WI Shooters
- Annual Used Book Sale to be Held in September
- Annual Candlelit Stroll Offers a Time and Place to Share, Grieve, and Celebrate Life
- Local Job Fair Held to Hire Seasonal Associates for BuySeasons, Inc.
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers September 17 Panel Discussion on Creating an Outdoor Living Space
- Two Advisors in Brookfield Ameriprise Office Achieve Circle of Success Recognition
- The Travels of Pat Ostergren
- THE MYTHS AND REALITIES OF COLLEGE RECRUITING