Northwestern Mutual is honoring Stephen R. Voboril, a New Berlin-based financial representative, with membership into its 2012 Forum group, which recognizes an outstanding year of helping people achieve financial security. Only the top five percent of Northwestern Mutual’s more than 6,000 financial representatives receive this annual honor.
Voboril, affiliated with the Holter Network Office in New Berlin, WI, joins this distinguished group along with representatives from across the country who have qualified for this honor.
“People are turning to trusted financial representatives like Stephen to help them plan for the long-term,” said Todd M. Schoon, executive vice president at Northwestern Mutual.
Forum honorees were recognized at a conference held Nov. 11-14, in Scottsdale, Ariz. Honorees also learned new insights from prominent speakers and shared knowledge with colleagues during the conference.
About Northwestern Mutual
The Northwestern Mutual Life Insurance Company – Milwaukee, WI (Northwestern Mutual) – among the "World's Most Admired" life insurance companies in 2012 according to FORTUNE® magazine – has helped clients achieve financial security for more than 155 years. As a mutual company with $1.2 trillion of life insurance protection in force, Northwestern Mutual has no shareholders. The company focuses solely and directly on its clients and seeks to deliver consistent and dependable value to them over time. Northwestern Mutual and its subsidiaries offer a holistic approach to financial security solutions including: life insurance, long-term care insurance, disability insurance, annuities, investment products, and advisory products and services. Subsidiaries include Northwestern Mutual Investment Services, LLC, broker-dealer, registered investment adviser, member FINRA and SIPC; the Northwestern Mutual Wealth Management Company, limited purpose federal savings bank; and Northwestern Long Term Care Insurance Company; and Russell Investments.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Financial Literacy Programs Expanded for SDNB Students
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- BIRCofWI Community Store: Resale, Thrift, and Gift Shop The Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc. is moving from Big Bend to Waukesha, Wisconsin!
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents “Violence in the Workplace” workshop
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Types of Allergies
- SDNB Awarded $100K for Innovative School-to-Work Programs
- Cinco de Mayo Fiesta Meal!
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- What to Expect Before You're Expecting
- Parade Applications Now Available