Mark your calendars on December 4 as the Rotary Club of New Berlin presents a membership kickoff event at New Berlin Hills Golf Course. Mayor Jack Chiovatero and past district governor Paul Decker will lead this educational and networking program. Learn more about the role that Rotary International plays in building a better New Berlin as well as a better world.
This membership event will be held from 5:00-7:00 pm in the clubhouse, 13175 W. Graham St. Appetizers and beverages will be served. The event is free and open to the public. To register, contact Jeff Hoffman at 262.746.3486 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Since 1972, the Rotary Club of New Berlin has helped make New Berlin a stronger and better community through its numerous projects and contributions. Some of the organizations that have benefited – and in some cases, continue to benefit – include the New Berlin Food Pantry, the New Berlin Police Department, Senior Citizens Taxi Service, the library, both high schools and many other needy individuals and organizations in our community.
The Rotary Club of New Berlin is comprised of active and retired business people committed to making our community and our world a better place. Rotary International encourages humanitarian service and high ethical standards in all its endeavors. Such efforts build goodwill and peace around the world. Additional information about Rotary International and the New Berlin club can be found at our website.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 24th Annual Milwaukee/NARI Fall Home & Remodeling Show Scheduled
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check
- Get Back 2 School 4 a G8 Deal!
- Fall into Free Fab Skincare!
- Waukesha County Recycling & Water Resources: In the Community
- The Martin Experience, Guitar Showcase of Fine Instruments and Strings at Cascio
- Area Youth perform Disney Classic
- Required School Supplies More than Families Can Afford
- Grounds Maintenance Services is Hiring!
- Alverno College Appoints Eileen Sherman Dean of Business