Mark your calendars on December 4 as the Rotary Club of New Berlin presents a membership kickoff event at New Berlin Hills Golf Course. Mayor Jack Chiovatero and past district governor Paul Decker will lead this educational and networking program. Learn more about the role that Rotary International plays in building a better New Berlin as well as a better world.
This membership event will be held from 5:00-7:00 pm in the clubhouse, 13175 W. Graham St. Appetizers and beverages will be served. The event is free and open to the public. To register, contact Jeff Hoffman at 262.746.3486 or email@example.com.
Since 1972, the Rotary Club of New Berlin has helped make New Berlin a stronger and better community through its numerous projects and contributions. Some of the organizations that have benefited – and in some cases, continue to benefit – include the New Berlin Food Pantry, the New Berlin Police Department, Senior Citizens Taxi Service, the library, both high schools and many other needy individuals and organizations in our community.
The Rotary Club of New Berlin is comprised of active and retired business people committed to making our community and our world a better place. Rotary International encourages humanitarian service and high ethical standards in all its endeavors. Such efforts build goodwill and peace around the world. Additional information about Rotary International and the New Berlin club can be found at our website.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Moorland Park Tennis Center adds 8 Pickleball Courts
- New Berlin Resident Promoted by Alverno College
- New Berlin West Boys Basketball Golf Outing
- Restring Your Guitar at Cascio Interstate
- Group Guitar Lessons, Every Monday night in June!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on May 27
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- Three Brookfield Ameriprise Advisors Achieve Circle of Success Recognition
- Summer Basketball Camps for Youth