HOLY APOSTLES FISH FRY located in the school gym at 159th and National Avenue in New Berlin.
DATES: October 19th, November 9th, January 11th, February 8th, February 22nd, March 8th, March 29th, April 12th
TIME: 4:00-7:00 pm
PRICES: $9.50 adults; $8.50 seniors; $10.50 Shrimp combo; children 5-12 $4.75; 4 and under $2.50.
MEAL includes choice of baked or breaded Icelandic Cod, 4 shrimp, parsley potatoes or French fries, coleslaw, applesauce, rye bread, homemade dessert, milk and coffee (beer, wine and soda extra). TAKE OUT available.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- New Berlin Youth Wrestling sets dates for upcoming season
- Weekly United Way Press Release - Volunteer Opportunities
- Autumn Harvest Bowl Disc Golf Event for the Food Pantry of Waukesha County
- St. Martin of Tours - Oktoberfest 2014
- Harvest! Halloween and Harvest Shopping Market is October 3-5 at Hawthorne Hill Farm
- RED HOT MAMA! A Tribute to Sophie Tucker (featuring Becky Spice)
- "Diary of Anne Frank" at Lake Country Playhouse in October
- BSI is Best In Show at STRUT
- ABC News Anchor Dan Harris Featured as Keynote Speaker for 2014 Alverno Community Conference