HOLY APOSTLES FISH FRY located in the school gym at 159th and National Avenue in New Berlin.
DATES: October 19th, November 9th, January 11th, February 8th, February 22nd, March 8th, March 29th, April 12th
TIME: 4:00-7:00 pm
PRICES: $9.50 adults; $8.50 seniors; $10.50 Shrimp combo; children 5-12 $4.75; 4 and under $2.50.
MEAL includes choice of baked or breaded Icelandic Cod, 4 shrimp, parsley potatoes or French fries, coleslaw, applesauce, rye bread, homemade dessert, milk and coffee (beer, wine and soda extra). TAKE OUT available.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- The Martin Experience, Guitar Showcase of Fine Instruments and Strings at Cascio
- Area Youth perform Disney Classic
- Required School Supplies More than Families Can Afford
- Grounds Maintenance Services is Hiring!
- Alverno College Appoints Eileen Sherman Dean of Business
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Milwaukee/NARI Shares Tips For Outdoor Living Spaces
- Milwaukee’s Archbishop Conducts Mass at Harwood Place
- New Berlin Student to Perform with Kids From Wisconsin
- Alverno College Names Wendy Powers Associate Vice President for Student Affairs and Dean of Students