HOLY APOSTLES FISH FRY located in the school gym at 159th and National Avenue in New Berlin.
DATES: October 19th, November 9th, January 11th, February 8th, February 22nd, March 8th, March 29th, April 12th
TIME: 4:00-7:00 pm
PRICES: $9.50 adults; $8.50 seniors; $10.50 Shrimp combo; children 5-12 $4.75; 4 and under $2.50.
MEAL includes choice of baked or breaded Icelandic Cod, 4 shrimp, parsley potatoes or French fries, coleslaw, applesauce, rye bread, homemade dessert, milk and coffee (beer, wine and soda extra). TAKE OUT available.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Marching Band Competition at New Berlin Eisenhower High School
- Let's Prevent Another Chemical Incident
- Callen Staffer Earns National Certification Designation
- Mike Thompson, New Berlin Resident, Joins ActionCOACH Business Coaching as Certified Business Coach
- The Energy for Life walk Milwaukee to benefit the United Mitochondrial Disease Foundation will be held on September 26th at Greenfield Park
- Great local cuisine and a Waterbugs Ski Show
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Declaration for Donations Blood Drive
- Quincy University's Rachael Binash garners All Academic Honors in Volleyball
- 25 Reasons Why Cotter Consulting Loves Milwaukee
- UW-Waukesha Continuing Education TO OFFER ONLINE PARALEGAL CERTIFICATE COURSE©