The 2nd Annual “A Day 4 Dreams” is a family fun event that includes Laser Tag, Free Games, Visits from sports figures and mascots to raise funds for Wisconsin’s Children's Hospital and Make-A-Wish Foundation of Wisconsin. All funds raised are given to the charities -- there are no administrative costs or expenses.
For only $10 per person, this fabulous family event for all ages includes beverages from iXL Sports and lunch by Texas Roadhouse, New Berlin. There will be an array of Sports Games, everything from Batting Cages to Laser Tag, with Treasure Hunts for the little ones. Enjoy a DJ and dancing, local sports celebrity and mascot visits and sports craft activities.
Sport gifts and giveaways will add to the excitement. Come and see what other surprises are in store for all of our supporters!
Sunday, September 30, 2012
NX Level Sports Performance
W229 N1687 Westwood Dr, Waukesha
1:00pm - 4:00pm
“A Day 4 Dreams” tickets are on sale for $10 a person (2 & under-FREE) and may be purchased at NX Level Sports Performance, W229 N1687 Westwood Dr, Waukesha or at Elegance Salon & Spa, 2725 S. Calhoun Road, New Berlin. For more information or comments, contact Tammy Flynn at 262-785-0880.
”A Day 4 Dreams” is a charitable event being organized under Eevents, with the same goal of zero administrative costs with 100% of all proceeds benefiting the Charities. Tammy Flynn, the organizer and New Berlin business owner states that “our mission is to bring the community together to cultivate positive relationships and prove that when everyone donates a little of themselves, great things can be accomplished!”
Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin is a Level 1 Pediatric Trauma Center, verified by the American College of Surgeons, founded in 1984. And since 1980, the Make-A-Wish Foundation has enriched the lives of children with life-threatening medical conditions through its wish granting of life-changing experiences.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Melinda Myers To Present Free “Late Spring Rejuvenation for your Landscape” Seminar at Stein's in Wauwatosa on Sat., June 1
- Excellence in Customer Experience Certification earned by Joe Krolikowski American Family Agency
- Assurant Health ranks on southeast Wisconsin Top Workplaces list
- Local student receives research scholarship from Carroll University
- Spectrum Communications Hits the Big 3-0
- Children's Medical Grants Now Available in Wisconsin from the UnitedHealthcare Children's Foundation
- Welcome to First Weber Group...
- Feline Superstars Debut This Weekend in New Endangered Species Puzzles at Zoo
- FREE Organic Lawn Care Workshops This Saturday
- Introduce a New Member Into Your Family & Culture This Summer By Hosting a Student From Spain