Oak Hill Terrace senior community will host an educational seminar entitled, "Conversations with Aging Parents -- A guide for families with older adults in transition." Attendees will learn how to address difficult conversations that adult children face when a parent or loved one is no longer safe living alone in their home.
Often times fear and anxiety hold children back from taking the necessary steps to discussing a possible change. Or, they are overwhelmed and unsure where to begin the process. This program will provide practical tips to guide them to an honoring conversation and a positive experience.
The program will be held on Wednesday, September 12th from 5:30 - 6:30 p.m. at Oak Hill Terrace, 1805 Kensington Drive in Waukesha. Refreshments and tours will be available. Please RSVP to 262-548-1457 if interested in attending.
Oak Hill Terrace is a Laureate Group community and offers independent and assisted living apartments, as well as compassionate dementia care. For more information, visit www.laureategroup.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Local student receives research scholarship from Carroll University
- Spectrum Communications Hits the Big 3-0
- Children's Medical Grants Now Available in Wisconsin from the UnitedHealthcare Children's Foundation
- Welcome to First Weber Group...
- Feline Superstars Debut This Weekend in New Endangered Species Puzzles at Zoo
- FREE Organic Lawn Care Workshops This Saturday
- Introduce a New Member Into Your Family & Culture This Summer By Hosting a Student From Spain
- FREE Elmbrook Memorial "Walk with a Wheaton Doc"
- Medical College of Wisconsin Open House
- It's time for Sommernachtsfest!