Habush Habush & Rottier Continues March to 100,000th Helmet Donation at West Allis National Night Out
Habush Habush & Rottier to offer free bike helmets to 70 local children
Habush Habush & Rottier will continue its statewide tour to provide children with free bike helmets at the West Allis National Night Out event. Seventy local children will receive a free helmet on a first-come, first-served basis on Monday, July 23 from 5:00 to 9:00 p.m. at the West Allis Farmers Market, located at 66th and National Ave. in West Allis.
In addition to annual bike helmet donations, 39 Habush Habush & Rottier staff members have been trained by Safe Kids USA, an organization dedicated to preventing accidental childhood injury, to offer specialized fitting services.
Since 1999, the Habush firm’s charitable funds have distributed more than 91,500 bicycle helmets to children throughout the State of Wisconsin and plan to donate an additional 8,500 this summer. This year, Habush will donate its 100,000th helmet. Researchers have found that wearing a helmet can reduce the severity of brain injury by as much as 88%. Most of the helmets are distributed at bike safety rodeos and summer safety programs run by police departments and community organizations throughout Wisconsin. In addition, many police officers around the state distribute bicycle helmets to neighborhood children while on patrol, helping to promote positive, open relationships between local authorities and youth.
The Habush Habush & Rottier Charitable Funds allow the law firm to give back to the communities in which its attorneys practice. The Habush Habush & Rottier law firm has been a Wisconsin personal injury law firm for over 75 years. Thirteen offices are located throughout the State of Wisconsin and are located in Milwaukee, Waukesha, Madison, Appleton, Green Bay, Racine, Kenosha, Lake Geneva, Wausau, Rhinelander, Sheboygan, West Bend and Stevens Point. For more information, please call 1-800-2-HABUSH or visit www.Habush.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee/NARI Announces 2013 “Best of Tour” Award Winner
- Safe Sitter Babysitting Classes Offered at Wheaton Franciscan - Elmbrook Memorial
- FREE Elmbrook Memorial "Walk With A Wheaton Doc" - Saturday, June 22, 2013
- Attorney Robert L. Habush Honored with Lifetime Achievement Award
- Taylor J. Poehls, DC, CKTP, joins Foundation for Wellness Professionals to educate community in health and wellness
- Greendale Community Theatre Announces 2013 Summer Show: Les Misérables
- Forbidden Grief ~ A Glimpse of Men In Pain
- Better Business Bureau Selects Anchor Moving Systems for Office Relocation
- AMY JOHNSON AS A CHARTER MEMBER OF THE DESTINATION WEDDING & HONEYMOON SPECIALISTS ASSOCIATION
- Callen Construction Earns GAF President’s Club Award