15435 W. National Ave. New Berlin, WI 53151 FrozenLadle.com
For Immediate Release Contact: Ashley Cooper May 29, 2012 firstname.lastname@example.org
Frozen Ladle Announces Grand Opening Frozen Yogurt and Premium Soup Restaurant Opens in New Berlin
New Berlin, WI - The newest addition to the New Berlin business community, Frozen Ladle a new self-serve frozen yogurt and serve-to-order premium soup restaurant, is proud to announce its doors will open to the public Friday, June 1 at 10:30am.
Located in the Moorland Square Shopping Center on the Southeast corner of Moorland Road and National Avenue, Frozen Ladle offers a variety of yogurt flavors, toppings and premium soups making it the first of its kind in the Greater Milwaukee Area.
“At Frozen Ladle we have something for everyone,” said Brian Cooley, Co-Founder of Frozen Ladle. “Our goal is to provide a fun atmosphere for people of all ages while offering a healthier alternative to our favorite cold treats.”
For its opening weekend Frozen Ladle will serve your traditional yogurt favorites like Alpine Vanilla and Dutch Chocolate as well as more unique flavors of Cake Batter and Peach Mango Tart with delicious toppings ranging from chocolate cookie dough pieces, mini peanut butter cups and fresh fruit.
About Frozen Ladle Frozen Ladle, located in New Berlin, WI, serves delicious frozen yogurt and premium soups that provide healthier alternatives to your favorite hot eats and cool treats. By offering high quality self-serve frozen yogurt, serve-to-order soups and dozens of toppings, Frozen Ladle has unlimited combinations to satisfy your sweet and savory cravings, allowing you to indulge without the guilt. For more information please visit www.FrozenLadle.com or find Frozen Ladle on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/FrozenLadle.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Marching Band Competition at New Berlin Eisenhower High School
- Let's Prevent Another Chemical Incident
- Callen Staffer Earns National Certification Designation
- Mike Thompson, New Berlin Resident, Joins ActionCOACH Business Coaching as Certified Business Coach
- The Energy for Life walk Milwaukee to benefit the United Mitochondrial Disease Foundation will be held on September 26th at Greenfield Park
- Great local cuisine and a Waterbugs Ski Show
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Declaration for Donations Blood Drive
- Quincy University's Rachael Binash garners All Academic Honors in Volleyball
- 25 Reasons Why Cotter Consulting Loves Milwaukee
- UW-Waukesha Continuing Education TO OFFER ONLINE PARALEGAL CERTIFICATE COURSE©