The environmental science classes at New Berlin Eisenhower will be planting 30 young trees on Friday April 20th in honor of Earth Day. The trees were donated by the National Wildlife Federation's(NWF) Trees for the 21st Century program. This program is dedicated to educating youth about trees and their importance to our environment, as well as inspiring communities to plant and care for trees.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Financial Literacy Programs Expanded for SDNB Students
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- BIRCofWI Community Store: Resale, Thrift, and Gift Shop The Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc. is moving from Big Bend to Waukesha, Wisconsin!
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents “Violence in the Workplace” workshop
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Types of Allergies
- SDNB Awarded $100K for Innovative School-to-Work Programs
- Cinco de Mayo Fiesta Meal!
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- What to Expect Before You're Expecting
- Parade Applications Now Available