The environmental science classes at New Berlin Eisenhower will be planting 30 young trees on Friday April 20th in honor of Earth Day. The trees were donated by the National Wildlife Federation's(NWF) Trees for the 21st Century program. This program is dedicated to educating youth about trees and their importance to our environment, as well as inspiring communities to plant and care for trees.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Planning the Patio Vegetable Garden
- KNAPP CHIROPRACTIC CELEBRATES 3 YEARS IN BUSINESS WITH OPEN HOUSE
- Adults Skate Too
- Local Businesses Join Together to Support Youngest Victims of Domestic Violence
- New Berlin high school students to attend Rotary’s World Affairs Seminar in June
- Do You Have a Silent Leak? Southeast Wisconsin Plumber Suggests Auditing Water Bill
- Alicia, My Story
- Easter Egg Hunt!
- New Berlin Actress Performs in Acacia Theatre's "Great Expectations"