The environmental science classes at New Berlin Eisenhower will be planting 30 young trees on Friday April 20th in honor of Earth Day. The trees were donated by the National Wildlife Federation's(NWF) Trees for the 21st Century program. This program is dedicated to educating youth about trees and their importance to our environment, as well as inspiring communities to plant and care for trees.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Callen Receives 2015 Pulse of the City Customer Service Award
- You're Invited to a Lenten Concert & Fish Fry
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents Bluemound Road Building Boom – From Barker to Moorland
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Degenerative Disc Disease and Chiropractic Care
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host Preparing Future Generations for Career Readiness
- Whitnall High School to Host National Wheelchair Basketball Tournament Feb. 5-7
- Metallurgical Associates Announces New/Old Ownership
- Celebrities to be Featured at the Milwaukee NARI Spring Home Improvement Show; Spike TV’s Skip Bedell, DIY Network’s Kayleen McCabe, and More
- Milwaukee NARI Hosts 2nd Annual Career and Internship Fair; Continues Mission to Boost Interest in the Trade Industry
- Coach Wojciechowski & Camp Hometown Heroes Advance to Round 2 of the Infiniti Coaches’ Charity Challenge; One Step Closer to Winning $100,000