Hawthorne Hill Farm on Small Road in New Berlin will host its first weekend shopping market of the season, Friday, Saturday and Sunday, May 18, 19, 20.
Farmhouse Chic! Weekend Market features more than 50 juried vendors of antiques, vintage finds, upcycled and recycled goods, handmade arts and crafts, home decor, fashion accessories, local farm produce and much more! A lively shopping experience set on the beautiful grounds of the renovated farmstead that is Hawthorne Hill Farm. Three floors of the barn, shed, house and grounds are filled with unique and one-of-a-kind treasures.
Proprietress Bonnie Lynn first opened Hawthorne Hill Farm to the public in 2010. Come experience this unique treasure located just south of The Ridge Cinema and I-43 in New Berlin.
For complete 2012 weekend shopping dates, visit the Web site at www.hawthornehillfarm.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post – Backpacks and School
- Jim Palzewicz brings EOS (Entrepreneurial Operating System) to Wisconsin
- Backpack Coalition Distributes 2,100 Backpacks
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Lasting Headache Relief Without Visiting the Medicine Cabinet
- Milwaukee Backgammon Meetup
- New Berlin Swim Club Tryouts
- New Home for Uncle Ned's Consignment Liquidation & Estate Sales, LLC
- National Youth Wind Orchestra of Luxembourg to perform
- Get College Smart!
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Announces 14th Annual Big League Blood Drive