Hawthorne Hill Farm on Small Road in New Berlin will host its first weekend shopping market of the season, Friday, Saturday and Sunday, May 18, 19, 20.
Farmhouse Chic! Weekend Market features more than 50 juried vendors of antiques, vintage finds, upcycled and recycled goods, handmade arts and crafts, home decor, fashion accessories, local farm produce and much more! A lively shopping experience set on the beautiful grounds of the renovated farmstead that is Hawthorne Hill Farm. Three floors of the barn, shed, house and grounds are filled with unique and one-of-a-kind treasures.
Proprietress Bonnie Lynn first opened Hawthorne Hill Farm to the public in 2010. Come experience this unique treasure located just south of The Ridge Cinema and I-43 in New Berlin.
For complete 2012 weekend shopping dates, visit the Web site at www.hawthornehillfarm.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Grand Opening of this New & Unique Shop Destination Shop to Carrie On
- Local Artists invited to participate in WRAP Exhibit and Workshop
- Children's Resale at Franklin Library
- Free Sound Reinforcement & Live Sound Classes
- SeniorCare Resource Group of WI March Seminar
- Historian John Gurda To Speak at Elm Grove Playhouse
- Stroke Clinic and Tryouts
- Fire Chief Lloyd Bertram to speak at Rotary Club meeting
- NEW BERLIN EISENHOWER CHEER ANNOUNCES TRYOUTS FOR THE 2014-2015 CHEER SEASON
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check