Hawthorne Hill Farm on Small Road in New Berlin will host its first weekend shopping market of the season, Friday, Saturday and Sunday, May 18, 19, 20.
Farmhouse Chic! Weekend Market features more than 50 juried vendors of antiques, vintage finds, upcycled and recycled goods, handmade arts and crafts, home decor, fashion accessories, local farm produce and much more! A lively shopping experience set on the beautiful grounds of the renovated farmstead that is Hawthorne Hill Farm. Three floors of the barn, shed, house and grounds are filled with unique and one-of-a-kind treasures.
Proprietress Bonnie Lynn first opened Hawthorne Hill Farm to the public in 2010. Come experience this unique treasure located just south of The Ridge Cinema and I-43 in New Berlin.
For complete 2012 weekend shopping dates, visit the Web site at www.hawthornehillfarm.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Planning the Patio Vegetable Garden
- KNAPP CHIROPRACTIC CELEBRATES 3 YEARS IN BUSINESS WITH OPEN HOUSE
- Adults Skate Too
- Local Businesses Join Together to Support Youngest Victims of Domestic Violence
- New Berlin high school students to attend Rotary’s World Affairs Seminar in June
- Do You Have a Silent Leak? Southeast Wisconsin Plumber Suggests Auditing Water Bill
- Alicia, My Story
- Easter Egg Hunt!
- New Berlin Actress Performs in Acacia Theatre's "Great Expectations"
- 29th Annual Easter Egg Hunt