Is this weather getting you down, Cabin Fever Set in? Lets' " Think Spring". Have a day out with the family or just a place to shop-March 24th just before Easter.
You are invited to attend the " Think Spring" Craft and Gift Fair. Over 50 vendors for a special unique gift that you wont find at the mall.One of the few Spring Shows around.This year is the first venue for the Spring Show, lets make it a community tradition.
When: Saturday March 24th, 10A-4P
Where: Elmwood Elementary School
5900 S. Sunnyslope Rd.
New Berlin, WI 53151
Indoors Rain or Shine.
Admission: Adults $2/ Children 12 & Under Free.
Snacks and munchies available, special treats too!
Welcoming over 40 various artists and crafters with unique hand made crafts, just in time to get our mind off winter and cabin fever and look forward to the Spring–“ Think Spring”. Crafts for Spring, Easter, Mothers Day,and every occasion.
Types of Items Wanted: Water Color, Photography, Woodworking, Glass Painting, Quilting, Candles, Bath & Body, Jewelry, Birdhouses, Floral, Dolls , Scrapbooking , Pet Treats, Fused Glass Dinnerware, Garden Art, fresh plants- do you need some Tupperware or maybe a new purse?..Hand Made Chocolates, Custom American Doll Clothes...something for everyone.
Make a day of it!
Vendors still being accepted contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.Do not call the school directly.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 1212 Bodyworks Grand Opening
- Movin’ & Lubin’ to Unveil Winning Company Slogan, Celebrate Opening May 28
- Moorland Park Tennis Center adds 8 Pickleball Courts
- New Berlin Resident Promoted by Alverno College
- New Berlin West Boys Basketball Golf Outing
- Restring Your Guitar at Cascio Interstate
- Group Guitar Lessons, Every Monday night in June!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on May 27
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help