Is this weather getting you down, Cabin Fever Set in? Lets' " Think Spring". Have a day out with the family or just a place to shop-March 24th just before Easter.
You are invited to attend the " Think Spring" Craft and Gift Fair. Over 50 vendors for a special unique gift that you wont find at the mall.One of the few Spring Shows around.This year is the first venue for the Spring Show, lets make it a community tradition.
When: Saturday March 24th, 10A-4P
Where: Elmwood Elementary School
5900 S. Sunnyslope Rd.
New Berlin, WI 53151
Indoors Rain or Shine.
Admission: Adults $2/ Children 12 & Under Free.
Snacks and munchies available, special treats too!
Welcoming over 40 various artists and crafters with unique hand made crafts, just in time to get our mind off winter and cabin fever and look forward to the Spring–“ Think Spring”. Crafts for Spring, Easter, Mothers Day,and every occasion.
Types of Items Wanted: Water Color, Photography, Woodworking, Glass Painting, Quilting, Candles, Bath & Body, Jewelry, Birdhouses, Floral, Dolls , Scrapbooking , Pet Treats, Fused Glass Dinnerware, Garden Art, fresh plants- do you need some Tupperware or maybe a new purse?..Hand Made Chocolates, Custom American Doll Clothes...something for everyone.
Make a day of it!
Vendors still being accepted contact email@example.com for more info.Do not call the school directly.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- Record Setting Ribbon Cuttings for Muskego Businesses
- Big Z: Unique family meal option from Marcus Theatres
- Harvest! Halloween and Harvest Shopping Market is October 3-5 at Hawthorne Hill Farm
- Fall Harvest Art & Craft Fair-Sat. October 17, 2015
- Brookfield Chamber’s young professionals group, Summit, meets September 29th for “Networking 101”
- New Berlin Girl Wants to Increase Awareness of Poverty and Malnutrition in Guatemala
- Why should everyone get massages regularly?
- Waukesha Monkey Joe's Hosts Food Drive in October
- Heritage Haunted House