In the midst of a financial hurricane, Bellwether Funding, LLC of Brookfield is always there to guide their Clients into safe harbor. Bellwether recently organized a $180,000 office building refinance for a local, well established, building owner.
The Client had serious health issues that prevented him from working. This resulted in his business owing 6 years of delinquent property taxes, an IRS lien, a state unemployment lien, and other various judgments. Without Bellwether’s help, the Client would have faced foreclosure on his property. Bellwether was able to arrange the necessary loans in the nick of time, saving the Client’s business from the brink of disaster.
Bellwether Funding, LLC has over 85 lenders to refinance commercial loans ranging from investment real estate to unique, special use, retail, office, and industrial properties. Bellwether Funding, LLC helps navigate companies that don’t qualify for bank financing, or have growth needs that exceed normal financing programs to welcomed solutions.
For further information, please contact Bellwether Funding, LLC at (414) 223-5707, Bill@bellwetherfunding.com or go to www.bellwetherfunding.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Holy Apostles Fish Fry
- Donate to Toys for Tots and Win at the Settimi Chiropractic and Wellness Center of Brookfield
- MECA's Angels for Animals
- Winners of the 47th annual Waukesha County Courthouse Purchase Award Art Contest
- CARE WISCONSIN WAUKESHA OFFICE RELOCATING TO FIRST FLOOR OF CURRENT BUILDING
- Recycling of Your Used Electronics for FREE This Holiday Season
- Fill your stockings with the gift of Parks and Golf
- Giving Tuesday – Share How You Help Others Or How You’ve Been Helped
- HELP WISCONSIN BUNDLE UP THIS SEASON
- Don't Miss Mount Hope's Candlelight Christmas Concert