In the midst of a financial hurricane, Bellwether Funding, LLC of Brookfield is always there to guide their Clients into safe harbor. Bellwether recently organized a $180,000 office building refinance for a local, well established, building owner.
The Client had serious health issues that prevented him from working. This resulted in his business owing 6 years of delinquent property taxes, an IRS lien, a state unemployment lien, and other various judgments. Without Bellwether’s help, the Client would have faced foreclosure on his property. Bellwether was able to arrange the necessary loans in the nick of time, saving the Client’s business from the brink of disaster.
Bellwether Funding, LLC has over 85 lenders to refinance commercial loans ranging from investment real estate to unique, special use, retail, office, and industrial properties. Bellwether Funding, LLC helps navigate companies that don’t qualify for bank financing, or have growth needs that exceed normal financing programs to welcomed solutions.
For further information, please contact Bellwether Funding, LLC at (414) 223-5707, Bill@bellwetherfunding.com or go to www.bellwetherfunding.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Rotary Club of New Berlin donates $5,200 to charity in 2015
- Callen Receives 2015 Pulse of the City Customer Service Award
- You're Invited to a Lenten Concert & Fish Fry
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents Bluemound Road Building Boom – From Barker to Moorland
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Degenerative Disc Disease and Chiropractic Care
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host Preparing Future Generations for Career Readiness
- Whitnall High School to Host National Wheelchair Basketball Tournament Feb. 5-7
- Metallurgical Associates Announces New/Old Ownership
- Celebrities to be Featured at the Milwaukee NARI Spring Home Improvement Show; Spike TV’s Skip Bedell, DIY Network’s Kayleen McCabe, and More
- Milwaukee NARI Hosts 2nd Annual Career and Internship Fair; Continues Mission to Boost Interest in the Trade Industry