In the midst of a financial hurricane, Bellwether Funding, LLC of Brookfield is always there to guide their Clients into safe harbor. Bellwether recently organized a $180,000 office building refinance for a local, well established, building owner.
The Client had serious health issues that prevented him from working. This resulted in his business owing 6 years of delinquent property taxes, an IRS lien, a state unemployment lien, and other various judgments. Without Bellwether’s help, the Client would have faced foreclosure on his property. Bellwether was able to arrange the necessary loans in the nick of time, saving the Client’s business from the brink of disaster.
Bellwether Funding, LLC has over 85 lenders to refinance commercial loans ranging from investment real estate to unique, special use, retail, office, and industrial properties. Bellwether Funding, LLC helps navigate companies that don’t qualify for bank financing, or have growth needs that exceed normal financing programs to welcomed solutions.
For further information, please contact Bellwether Funding, LLC at (414) 223-5707, Bill@bellwetherfunding.com or go to www.bellwetherfunding.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Calling All NaNoWriMo Participants!
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Chantae Miller will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- Hope Stiverson
- Area Students Perform in Miracle on 34th Street at Sunset Playhouse December 4th through December 31st
- Annual Cudahy High School Alumni Basketball Tournament
- Catholic Memorial to hold Open Auditions for the Musical Pajama Game!
- Gnome Little Free Library
- Local Businesses Collect, Deliver More than 4,000 Pounds of Food to New Berlin Food Pantry
- New Berlin residents bring the spirit of the Peace Corps to Panama