In the midst of a financial hurricane, Bellwether Funding, LLC of Brookfield is always there to guide their Clients into safe harbor. Bellwether recently organized a $180,000 office building refinance for a local, well established, building owner.
The Client had serious health issues that prevented him from working. This resulted in his business owing 6 years of delinquent property taxes, an IRS lien, a state unemployment lien, and other various judgments. Without Bellwether’s help, the Client would have faced foreclosure on his property. Bellwether was able to arrange the necessary loans in the nick of time, saving the Client’s business from the brink of disaster.
Bellwether Funding, LLC has over 85 lenders to refinance commercial loans ranging from investment real estate to unique, special use, retail, office, and industrial properties. Bellwether Funding, LLC helps navigate companies that don’t qualify for bank financing, or have growth needs that exceed normal financing programs to welcomed solutions.
For further information, please contact Bellwether Funding, LLC at (414) 223-5707, Bill@bellwetherfunding.com or go to www.bellwetherfunding.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- C.H. Coakley Successfully Moves Another Milwaukee Company
- 24th Annual Milwaukee/NARI Fall Home & Remodeling Show Scheduled
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check
- Get Back 2 School 4 a G8 Deal!
- Fall into Free Fab Skincare!
- Waukesha County Recycling & Water Resources: In the Community
- The Martin Experience, Guitar Showcase of Fine Instruments and Strings at Cascio
- Area Youth perform Disney Classic
- Required School Supplies More than Families Can Afford
- Grounds Maintenance Services is Hiring!