Dracula is returning to Milwaukee this Halloween season for only the second time. Seen by nearly one million people, the show toured throughout Great Britain, New Zealand and the United States. The Company’s strength and vitality is highlighted in this monstrous production combining massive, dark and towering scenery; period costumes from Tony Award winner Lez Brotherston; Paul Pyant’s dramatic lighting effects; and Philip Feeney’s chilling score performed live by the Milwaukee Ballet Orchestra. A breathtaking story of passion, seduction, transformation and sacrifice, Dracula stakes its claim as this Halloween’s most thrilling adventure. This performance is best enjoyed by patrons age 10 and older.
Dracula runs one weekend only, October 27-30, 2011. TRANS-FUSION, the costume party, will follow the Saturday night performance. Single tickets go on sale August 22 via www.milwaukeeballet.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- The C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Gives Nearly $1,500 to Two Schools in Inaugural Donations
- Winter Used Book Sale at Library
- Christmas Holly Fair
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Alverno College Awarded College Ready Grant from Great Lakes Higher Education Guaranty Corporation
- So You Think You’re Getting a Good Deal
- THERE WILL BE MUSIC IN THE AIR AT MUSKEGO’S 2014 COUNTRY CHRISTMAS
- Care Right Inc. Brings “Senior Solutions” to Brookfield, Southeastern Wisconsin
- Local Residents Participate in MIRACLE ON 34TH STREET at Sunset Playhouse
- Bartelt Hosts Hunger Task Force Food Drive