Dracula is returning to Milwaukee this Halloween season for only the second time. Seen by nearly one million people, the show toured throughout Great Britain, New Zealand and the United States. The Company’s strength and vitality is highlighted in this monstrous production combining massive, dark and towering scenery; period costumes from Tony Award winner Lez Brotherston; Paul Pyant’s dramatic lighting effects; and Philip Feeney’s chilling score performed live by the Milwaukee Ballet Orchestra. A breathtaking story of passion, seduction, transformation and sacrifice, Dracula stakes its claim as this Halloween’s most thrilling adventure. This performance is best enjoyed by patrons age 10 and older.
Dracula runs one weekend only, October 27-30, 2011. TRANS-FUSION, the costume party, will follow the Saturday night performance. Single tickets go on sale August 22 via www.milwaukeeballet.org.
- Civic Band Concert Line Up Announced
- HAWS May Adoption Special
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Building Futures Provides Pathways to Success
- Muskego Health & Wellness Center announces the addition of ChiroThin™ to their office
- Callen Celebrates National Home Improvement Month
- Bone Marrow Donor Drive During New Berlin Safety Saturday
- Campus News
- Milwaukee's Newest All Star Cheer Gym in New Berlin
- Milwaukee's Newest Cheer Gym in New Berlin