Dracula is returning to Milwaukee this Halloween season for only the second time. Seen by nearly one million people, the show toured throughout Great Britain, New Zealand and the United States. The Company’s strength and vitality is highlighted in this monstrous production combining massive, dark and towering scenery; period costumes from Tony Award winner Lez Brotherston; Paul Pyant’s dramatic lighting effects; and Philip Feeney’s chilling score performed live by the Milwaukee Ballet Orchestra. A breathtaking story of passion, seduction, transformation and sacrifice, Dracula stakes its claim as this Halloween’s most thrilling adventure. This performance is best enjoyed by patrons age 10 and older.
Dracula runs one weekend only, October 27-30, 2011. TRANS-FUSION, the costume party, will follow the Saturday night performance. Single tickets go on sale August 22 via www.milwaukeeballet.org.
- Pulse of the City Presents Callen With 2016 Customer Satisfaction Award
- Tribute Tuesday Concert Series Announced
- SDNB Info Tech and Computer Science Students Leverage Field Experiences to Shape Future Plans
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host “New Approaches to Sustainable Health Care Costs” at monthly breakfast meeting
- Local Grad promoted to Corporal
- One Project, Many Beneficiaries: Waukesha Couple Aids Widow to Help Adopt Orphan from China
- Dog Behaving Badly? Free Seminar
- SDNB 5th Grader Kicks off Laureates Discussion at Junior Achievement Legends Event
- New Adoption, Foster Parenting Ministry Aims to Educate and Advocate for Children
- RUMMAGE SALE