Dracula is returning to Milwaukee this Halloween season for only the second time. Seen by nearly one million people, the show toured throughout Great Britain, New Zealand and the United States. The Company’s strength and vitality is highlighted in this monstrous production combining massive, dark and towering scenery; period costumes from Tony Award winner Lez Brotherston; Paul Pyant’s dramatic lighting effects; and Philip Feeney’s chilling score performed live by the Milwaukee Ballet Orchestra. A breathtaking story of passion, seduction, transformation and sacrifice, Dracula stakes its claim as this Halloween’s most thrilling adventure. This performance is best enjoyed by patrons age 10 and older.
Dracula runs one weekend only, October 27-30, 2011. TRANS-FUSION, the costume party, will follow the Saturday night performance. Single tickets go on sale August 22 via www.milwaukeeballet.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce continues sponsorship of “Social Media Tools for Business” workshop for regional businesses
- LearningRx Hosts May 30 Open House
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce continues to add new members
- 1212 Bodyworks Grand Opening
- Movin’ & Lubin’ to Unveil Winning Company Slogan, Celebrate Opening May 28
- Moorland Park Tennis Center adds 8 Pickleball Courts
- New Berlin Resident Promoted by Alverno College
- New Berlin West Boys Basketball Golf Outing
- Restring Your Guitar at Cascio Interstate
- Group Guitar Lessons, Every Monday night in June!