Dracula is returning to Milwaukee this Halloween season for only the second time. Seen by nearly one million people, the show toured throughout Great Britain, New Zealand and the United States. The Company’s strength and vitality is highlighted in this monstrous production combining massive, dark and towering scenery; period costumes from Tony Award winner Lez Brotherston; Paul Pyant’s dramatic lighting effects; and Philip Feeney’s chilling score performed live by the Milwaukee Ballet Orchestra. A breathtaking story of passion, seduction, transformation and sacrifice, Dracula stakes its claim as this Halloween’s most thrilling adventure. This performance is best enjoyed by patrons age 10 and older.
Dracula runs one weekend only, October 27-30, 2011. TRANS-FUSION, the costume party, will follow the Saturday night performance. Single tickets go on sale August 22 via www.milwaukeeballet.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- CYP Waukesha Hosts “Conservative Media Night” Networking Event
- "Biggest Loser" contestant Lisa Rambo in Franklin on April 26th & 27th
- Upcoming Sunset Playhouse Musical MainStage Concert features Elm Grove Resident
- St. Francis All Abilities Playground Craft/Vendor Fair
- Brookfield Ameriprise Advisors Achieve Status as NABCAP Premier Advisors
- Local Company Gives Extra Help to the Easter Bunny
- Conan O'Brien Trumpet Player Mark Pender Meet and Greet, April 26 at Cascio
- Milwaukee Brewers-Autographed Mower 1st Displayed at Olson's Outdoor Power in Muskego
- Free Drum Clinic with The Common Thread Clinic Tour, Tuesday, April 22
- Absolute Pilates and Settimi Chiropractic