On Thursday, June 16 at 7:00pm the Brookfield Public Library is proud to welcome Brookfield resident Lt. Colonel Henry T. Ratenski, USAF Retired who will share his insights as to how World War II really ended, including his first-hand account of the “Last Mission.”
Lt. Col. Ratenski served in WW-II on the Island of Guam with the 315th Bomb Wing, which was part of the 20th Air Force, as a Radar Bombing and Navigation Officer on a B-29 Superfortress Air Crew. The 315th Bomb Wing flew the “Last Mission” of WW-II over Japan.
Registration is not required for this free program. If you have any questions please feel free to contact the Adult Reference Desk at 262-782-4140, opt. 1
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee/NARI Shares Tips For Outdoor Living Spaces
- Milwaukee’s Archbishop Conducts Mass at Harwood Place
- New Berlin Student to Perform with Kids From Wisconsin
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Cruisin' For The Canines - Classic Car, Truck, and Motorcycle Show
- Canine Fun Fest
- Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc.’s new informational commercial
- Letter to the Editor Re: Waukesha County Sheriff's Race
- Free Training Sessions For Businesses to Enhance the Workplace
- New Berlin Magic 2015 Baseball Tryouts July 25-26